Caroline & Park (2024) #5

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

This is a couple destined to explode, Park reminds me a lot of Vencel.

Correct !! They even used to be friends. Maby they had the same "sex-teacher"!!

It is actually not fair to Park to be compared to Vencel !! Park is a little immature but he does a lot of houshold-work and is a good host when friends visit. Vencel on the other hand was an overgrown child who seldom put his gaming aside. Sexually I remember two things. He applied lube on his dick before he put the condome on. He always used a pubic-ring because he thought that was sexy!

48 minutes ago, Lasse said:

In realtà non è giusto che Park venga paragonato a Vencel!! Park è un po' immaturo, ma fa molti lavori domestici ed è un buon ospite quando gli amici vengono a trovarlo. Vencel d'altra parte era un bambino troppo cresciuto che raramente metteva da parte i suoi giochi. Sessualmente ricordo due cose. Si è applicato del lubrificante sul cazzo prima di indossare il preservativo. Usava sempre un anello pubico perché pensava che fosse sexy!

I believe that Caroline is a girl, I repeat girl because she turned 19 a few days ago, very passionate and rightly wants to know the other half of the sky. She is trying to make Park understand that Frisky doesn't take anything away, she actually adds something to her sexuality but Park doesn't understand it. He wants to be unique and that's why she always gets involved with the two girls and acts really mean. She could have a great Caroline if she left her free to grow but instead I'm sure she will lose her completely

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I believe that Caroline is a girl, I repeat girl because she turned 19 a few days ago, very passionate and rightly wants to know the other half of the sky. She is trying to make Park understand that Frisky doesn't take anything away, she actually adds something to her sexuality but Park doesn't understand it. He wants to be unique and that's why she always gets involved with the two girls and acts really mean. She could have a great Caroline if she left her free to grow but instead I'm sure she will lose her completely

Absolutly! It's only a matter of time !

6 hours ago, poncherello said:

maybe he just figures if his girl gets to play with another girl he should be invited

wonder how many people would think it was ok if it was the other way around and it was him making out with a guest every time carol was not around and say its ok he still has sex with carol so its all good

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

forse pensa solo che se la sua ragazza riesce a giocare con un'altra ragazza dovrebbe essere invitato

Think wrong, I don't think Caroline is looking for this from Frisky

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

mi chiedo quante persone penserebbero che andrebbe bene se fosse il contrario e fosse lui a pomiciare con un ospite ogni volta che Carol non c'era e dire che va bene, fa ancora sesso con Carol, quindi va tutto bene

If Caroline looks for something else it means that what she receives is not enough. I've never heard her enjoy herself with him and then no one knows if he acts pure when she's out. She is always (almost) at home in full view of everyone, but if you think so, I'll give it to you

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wonder how many people would think it was ok if it was the other way around and it was him making out with a guest every time carol was not around and say its ok he still has sex with carol so its all good

Exactly. Would be completely different and outrage.