Caroline & Park (2024) #5

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I think they'll come back, Caroline and Frisky went to get dinner

I hope you are right...it is about dinner time there. 

36 minutes ago, philo said:

A differenza di Park, Mati ha potuto vedere Amalia scopare una ragazza ieri sera. Li guardò mangiarsi a vicenda ed era fantastico che non dovessero uscire dalla telecamera. I migliori appartamenti devono superare questi problemi. Caroline e Park non sarebbero arrivati in cima alla telecamera se fossero arrivati nella stessa fascia oraria di questi due.

Mati and Amalia have made a choice, a good one for them. Caroline and Frisky think differently. It occurs to me that Frisky could be a pure lesbian so it is unthinkable to see her in a threesome

22 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Mati and Amalia have made a choice, a good one for them. Caroline and Frisky think differently. It occurs to me that Frisky could be a pure lesbian so it is unthinkable to see her in a threesome

It appears so far to be as you say. I think, also, that even though they may have gone out for dinner, it would be silly for them not to fuck while they are away, rather than come back to the apartment and have the female equivalent of "blue balls". LOL

The additional evidence that Frisky may not be up for male involvement are the instances where Caroline tried to pull Frisky to her while Park was near and she refused. Could it be that the reason Park hangs around so closely is that Caroline has given him false hope? Could Caroline have implied the possibility of his involvement in exchange for his accepting her relationship?

3 hours ago, philo said:

It appears so far to be as you say. I think, also, that even though they may have gone out for dinner, it would be silly for them not to fuck while they are away, rather than come back to the apartment and have the female equivalent of "blue balls". LOL

Caroline got fucked by Park, while she had the vibby.  So no BB for Caroline.

I noticed that Caroline talked with Park after he came back. I don't know what was said but the conversation on the bed did NOT lead to any sexual contact as was usual. Nor was there any indication of horniness or touching of the genitals by either Caroline or Park. Perhaps there was no need for Frisky to come back since they had the opportunity to conclude their business off camera. Also, perhaps Park has been duly informed and, out of respect, is not trying to have sloppy seconds.

After all it seems that that fateful night really altered the whole place dynamic. Since Frisky came back few days after and fingerfuck Caroline we haven't had anything from them and that's been a few weeks now, not even Gabby hasn't been around anymore.

28 minutes ago, gregori said:

After all it seems that that fateful night really altered the whole place dynamic. Since Frisky came back few days after and fingerfuck Caroline we haven't had anything from them and that's been a few weeks now, not even Gabby hasn't been around anymore.

It may be just a matter of time before Frisky gets tired of this scenario. Unless she is getting compensated for her appearances there is no reason for her to keep coming back.  Caroline could just meet her off camera as they apparently did tonight. This shot to hell my click-bate theory. I now have to explain why they left the apartment rather than stay and go through the same scenario where Park stays all over them and restrains their sexual contact. Their decision to go off camera contradicts my theory and I can't explain it based on that theory. It's starting to look like the decision that Martina and Nelly made... to continue to see each other off camera and come back to tell us about it. 

• Upvote 1