Caroline & Park (2024) #5

2 hours ago, philo said:

It may be just a matter of time before Frisky gets tired of this scenario. Unless she is getting compensated for her appearances there is no reason for her to keep coming back.  Caroline could just meet her off camera as they apparently did tonight. This shot to hell my click-bate theory. I now have to explain why they left the apartment rather than stay and go through the same scenario where Park stays all over them and restrains their sexual contact. Their decision to go off camera contradicts my theory and I can't explain it based on that theory. It's starting to look like the decision that Martina and Nelly made... to continue to see each other off camera and come back to tell us about it. 

I concur... 😁

Poor Frisky is sad because she is inlove but has to hold back with Park in the room! How long will she accept this ?? Carro also is a bit sad !

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like Park changed the wheels of his car.

He probably got a new set for summer and will keep those old wheels/tires(tyres) for winter.

• Upvote 1

As a rule, you have two sets of wheels, one for winter and one for summer. We got 10 cm of fresh snow on Thursday and we are still driving around with winter tires / studded tires until April 30 here.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

As a rule, you have two sets of wheels, one for winter and one for summer. We got 10 cm of fresh snow on Thursday and we are still driving around with winter tires / studded tires until April 30 here.

He's pretty young so he may just be getting his 2nd set and he wouldn't be the first guy I've seen switch to the summer setup prematurely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Die arme Frisky ist traurig, weil sie verliebt ist, muss sich aber mit Park im Zimmer zurückhalten! Wie lange wird sie das akzeptieren? Carro ist auch ein bisschen traurig!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Sehen Sie sich Ihre Lieblingskameras in der 24-Stunden-Aufzeichnung an

He spoiled the girls' evening

Park left a couple hours ago (hopefully back to work).  Caroline has been getting "dolled up".  Maybe Frisky will be showing up soon for some long awaiting affection between the two.  Ever since the finger bangin from Frisky about 10 days ago, it's been pretty quiet.  Time to release the hounds...