Caroline & Park (2024) #6

54 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

every time I seen him trying to get to hands on with carol when frisky is around she rejects him outright example one time he started to play with her tits she pushed his hands away after letting frisky do the same thing 

never seen that but I miss 99% of everything 

if that's always the case they will have to set some rules of the road to clarify some things

she should not reject him like that unless it's understood in the rule book and C & P set the rules the 3rd either accepts or not.

every smooth 3somes has rules like A & M or D & S to some degree because it's needed or else it will become an unnecessary and avoidable journey to hell

then again, I am missing my meds 😀

hey at least my ex told her frisky hey if you want me  I have a boyfriend and he is part of the deal,so I ended up having a threesome with a girl I met 2 hours before and she moved in in a week it was fun for awhile anyways

4 minutes ago, peking said:

never seen that but I miss 99% of everything 

if that's always the case they will have to set some rules of the road to clarify some things

she should not reject him like that unless it's understood in the rule book and C & P set the rules the 3rd either accepts or not.

every smooth 3somes has rules like A & M or D & S to some degree because it's needed or else it will become an unnecessary and avoidable journey to hell

then again, I am missing my meds 😀

oh it happens alot he tries to get close she looks at frisky and roles her eyes so I do put a lot on carol in all this

oh what a surprise I log on to see carol is gone again just like every other day,it really is a every day thing now I dont see this thing going on like this for to long like the one guy said she is going to have to make a decision on who to be with

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh what a surprise I log on to see carol is gone again just like every other day,it really is a every day thing now I dont see this thing going on like this for to long like the one guy said she is going to have to make a decision on who to be with

Maybe she found a job? 🤓

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, gregori said:

Maybe she found a job? 🤓

No! This is impossible. She and Frisky can't have a job. The only reason that Coral leaves the apartment can only be that she is having a romantic meeting with Frisky. 😏

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

No! This is impossible. She and Frisky can't have a job. The only reason that Coral leaves the apartment can only be that she is having a romantic meeting with Frisky. 😏

Oh, so she is Coral now

• Haha 1

or maybe she is doing community service to help the homeless,you guys can be retarded sometimes of  course she is meeting up with frisky put your head in the sand if you like and make up other things she could be doing no matter how unlikely they are just so you can be confrontational

• Confused 3

just ask yourselves how many times in the last month has frisky been at the apartment and does anyone really think that with the way they act together that this is the only time they are seeing each other

43 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

or maybe she is doing community service to help the homeless,you guys can be retarded sometimes of  course she is meeting up with frisky put your head in the sand if you like and make up other things she could be doing no matter how unlikely they are just so you can be confrontational

If your wording was a tad more polite, I would have thought you're a genius. But since that's not the case, I believe you missed the irony of your own comment (and therefor appears as quite retarded in my opinion). 

Almost like watching a monkey paint Mona Lisa.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

You said yesterday that you have a bias about all this and still call us retarded.