Caroline & Park (2024) #6

10 minutes ago, VikingPhylosophy said:

And that's it for tonight! Thanks for watching, whatever that was.

Yea, whatever that horse manure was...AGAIN.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Ja, was auch immer dieser Pferdemist war ... WIEDER.

Hat der Pferdefreund nicht die Möglichkeit in Betracht gezogen daß zwischen den beiden Mädchen immer auch Park herumgeistert, auch wenn er nicht vor Ort ist ? Karoline und Frisky können sich ja deshalb  nie richtig fallen lassen und sich voll der anderen hingeben. Frisky wäre gern noch länger geblieben und der Abschied fiel ihr sichtbar nicht leicht. Aber Karoline wollte bestimmt keine Komplikationen riskieren die sicher gekommen wären hätte Park die Mädchen in inniger Umarmung und den Fingern im Höschen erwischt. Das ist eben der Nachteil von Dreierkonstellationen. Die sind für niemanden gut und es besteht die Gefahr daß irgendwann beide Beziehungen den Bach hinunter gehen. Ichb hatte schon einmal geschrieben daß im Interesse aller Beteiligten schnell eine Lösung, so oder so, herbei geführt werden muß. Sonst kann es für alle bitter enden , auch für uns Zuschauern des Dramas, denn das ist es für alle drei.

• Like 2

I find it disappointing that many times Caroline is nude, but when she is with Frisky she has too many cloths on including a bra.

30 minutes ago, Turm said:

I find it disappointing that many times Caroline is nude, but when she is with Frisky she has too many cloths on including a bra.

That's why I've said Caroline needs to be more aggressive and lead by example.

14 hours ago, BourseMolle said:

First time happening ? 

First time ever for Carro to lick any pussy! First lesson! Not too bad ! Frisky enjoyed it even though she didn't reach the  goal! And she forgot the cameras for a while!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

First time ever for Carro to lick any pussy! First lesson! Not too bad ! Frisky enjoyed it even though she didn't reach the  goal! And she forgot the cameras for a while!

I doubt "first time", it's highly probably they've hooked up at Frisky's place and who knows what they've done there.

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

No doubt that Caroline and Frisky are in love !  All the tenderness and the way they look at each other ... 

For knowing they had the apartment to themselves for hours last night, I felt there was more passion in their little 10 minute bathroom escapade last week than there was last night.

• Like 1