Leora & Paul (2024) #16

26 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I'd say Leora took a day off today, they haven't returned yet.

I'll let her  go in another hour still wondering where to put my dick next and Paul keeps moving about don't know why he's safe 

3 hours ago, JeannieP said:

I get the impression that instead of a feeling of excitement when Paul enters the bedroom with Leora many people have a feeling of despair ,which possibly wouldn’t happen if another man was in his place. I don’t have the time or interest to watch very often but would admit that if I turned it on and saw Paul with her I would usually not watch. It’s not his equipment, it’s how he uses it along with him lacking other skills.

Leora was created for adult entertainment, unfortunately Paul wasn’t.

To sum up he is fucking useless.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Leora's masturbations are repetitive but hell of a lot better than the sex with Paul. Leora loves her pussy and the taste of her pussy juices plus she goes over the top when she dildos her butthole which excites her big time. She still is the best RLC female tenant - what a body, what an ass, what a performer and such great viewing for a hungry voyeur. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora's masturbations are repetitive but hell of a lot better than the sex with Paul. Leora loves her pussy and the taste of her pussy juices plus she goes over the top when she dildos her butthole which excites her big time. She still is the best RLC female tenant - what a body, what an ass, what a performer and such great viewing for a hungry voyeur. 

Wait till she hits menopause, hopefully the onset will begin earlier for her.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1