B1 - General Topic 2024 #6 (May / June)

1 hour ago, Melle2 said:

Apparently the wish of many here in the forum who didn't like Octavia's way of talking to the walls, i.e. including us viewers in her world, has come true.
Otherwise someone would know what Octavia is planning this weekend. That also means that Octavia has developed her new way of keeping things to herself. She has probably retreated to the level of the other tenants. What a pity!

The makers of RLC have noticed what Octavia is planning, otherwise they would hardly have sent Wolf into the action to bring him into the empty house - Brooke also seems to be going on a longer trip.

Wolf's arrival here in the forum had the desired effect - there haven't been so many comments on B1 for a long time. But it's a real shame about Octavia.

To reassure Octa's fan base, I can help to ensure that she will only be going to the Paradise Festival in Belgium at the end of June and then to her family in Belarus, with her husband, if I understood her Russian comment correctly.
Octavia may have kept quiet about more. As I said, it's a real shame... I really liked Octavia with her open attitude.

Maybe RLC caught on to her ways and told her to settle it down if she wants to stay in the project. In no way shape or form are they supposed to interact verbally with the viewers that watch them regardless even if it appears she's psychotic and speaks to the walls.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe RLC caught on to her ways and told her to settle it down if she wants to stay in the project. In no way shape or form are they supposed to interact verbally with the viewers that watch them regardless even if it appears she's psychotic and speaks to the walls.

If such action really comes from RLC, many viewers will not accept it, because Octavia's behavior was able to partially overcome the barrier between the predominantly Russian-speaking tenants and the predominantly non-Russian-speaking viewers and donors.
And this behavior should be important for most viewers, or at least that's what I hope.

However, I think that Octavia's behavior is more a result of her own will, as one could observe that she quickly moved conversations in English to rooms without microphones, or closed open doors to them. So I do think that she is no longer as open as she was a few weeks ago, for whatever reason.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Melle2 said:

However, I think that Octavia's behavior is more a result of her own will, as one could observe that she quickly moved conversations in English to rooms without microphones, or closed open doors to them. So I do think that she is no longer as open as she was a few weeks ago, for whatever reason.

I believe you're right. I believe that RLC doesn't give 2 fuck about what the tenants says as long as 1/ they don't reveal anything about the project (places, organisations, people, contracts or lack of, etc) or 2/ use the cams as a way to communicate directly and obviously with the watchers. My guess is something along "pretend the watchers are not here" (yes, we know that's BS). Typically the back & forth we had with her would big a big no-no if I'm right. Talking to oneself, writing on a chalk board, as long as 1/ is respected is, at least, tolerated.

Maybe things are getting a bit more serious with someone she met and either she wants to preserve that private (which is understandable) or she think he might be watching. 

Or she's just tired of talking to the walls 🙂. I really hope that she was not "broken" by RLC as she seems to be getting more and more in the RLC mold. 

Whatever the reason, I respect it, even if I miss her. 

• Upvote 1

This whole arrangement of last night was set up by Aziza just so that Cassie can finally open her scoring account and nothing else. Aziza didn't participate maybe because she is a guest and not a tenant anymore.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Funny how so many approve of it, yet preach how much of a proper "voyeur" site it is. They'll be wanting to be able to contact them next. 🤣

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, peking said:

I must be missing something cruical

if Cassie invited him to get in the bed with her

was it just to cuddle?

or is this Madison part 2?

this is just confusing but in a child like way

good thing I have some work to do or I'd leave this on for the enjoyment of being confused lol

A funny thing happened on the way to turn off the puter

they started playing

I did leave when he entered her only because it's a boring visual and that applies to all

I'm trying to find an image that that could/would be the defining image of how wrong I was, I got it!!!!

So my typing above was totally Loop Trump GIFand I'm guilty of being wrong

gawd that was satisfying 😀

Edited by peking
added
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I can't believe this idiot is back on RLC. Such a useless piece of shit. He's such an asshole she had to sleep on the couch. 😏

The Cock Brigade will be over the moon. 🤣

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

He left B7 the next morning if I recall.

He never fully left B-7.  He has three bags stored in M&M's wardrobe in B-7.  As no one has reported him returning to B-7 to retrieve them, the bags are still there.  And at some point he was coming back.  Will he now show up in Madison's bed?

RLC is happy to see the drama and the conversations caused by his return. 

19 minutes ago, moules said:

He never fully left B-7.  He has three bags stored in M&M's wardrobe in B-7.  As no one has reported him returning to B-7 to retrieve them, the bags are still there.  And at some point he was coming back.  Will he now show up in Madison's bed?

I consider him gone from B7 if I haven't seen him, regardless if he's storing his pink skirt in the closet.  But seeing him show up anywhere on RLC means he's not totally gone.  Ugh!

24 minutes ago, moules said:

He's scheduled to be there today at 2100.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I consider him gone from B7 if I haven't seen him, regardless if he's storing his pink skirt in the closet.  But seeing him show up anywhere on RLC means he's not totally gone.  Ugh!

I don't see him being there as a problem, it doesn't bother me but I find it strange that a new resident immediately spreads her legs for him, there must be a whole network around RLC or they all come from the same brothel (a very bad one...)

could he get an erection or is that still a drama