Jade & Alberto (2024) #2

54 minutes ago, itohkata said:

It's at a point where I can't rule that out, and even think you might be right.

It was one of Martina"s kinky sides when she told him everything about her sexual trysts...he evidently liked that and figures Jade and her sister are kinky enough to like that too...pure speculation on my part though. One can only hope for a threesome eventually and that would explode this apartment's viewership I suppose. And as hot as Martina was, she never did get around to having a threesome with Alberto that we saw on cam.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, chogdad said:

And they are fucking already, so how can this be taken seriously - Has anyone here known of a guy who is offered and takes his girlfriend's sister as a surrogate whilst she goes on holiday, and no one involved seems to think anything is weird about it? It's one of rlc's fantasy worlds.

I'm sure many men would like to / do get to give the girlfriend or wife's sister one just as they would their friends. Good Lad 👍

3 minutes ago, itohkata said:

When you say it like that, you make them look cheap 😐 

No I had no intention of making them look cheap he gets the gf and the sister.  Don't try to put words in my mouth!

11 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

No I had no intention of making them look cheap he gets the gf and the sister.  Don't try to put words in my mouth!

I know, I was ironic. They don't need you to look cheap, they handle that pretty well by themselves.

8 minutes ago, theoldman72 said:

did Jade always have that tattoo on her left arm or is it new since vacation ???

Google reallifecam Jade & Alberto then go to images...the tattoo has been there since even before Jade joined the project. Note there is a uncoloured photo of her riding Al with the bed the original way around.  

• Like 1