Masha - (2024) #8

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Was it before or after this happened lol? 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I don't have a replay anymore but Masha ran screaming into the room to the dark man, who raised his arms and walked to the door to leave, when Masha also went to the hallway the white cat attacked her, 10 seconds later Masha lay down on the bed as if nothing had happened, she even drives the cats crazy

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't have a replay anymore but Masha ran screaming into the room to the dark man, who raised his arms and walked to the door to leave, when Masha also went to the hallway the white cat attacked her, 10 seconds later Masha lay down on the bed as if nothing had happened, she even drives the cats crazy

She must have been high on the crack again.

Night, just sat down at the computer to view CamCaps and RLC. Checking the blurry thumbnails for any interesting events. (no sub)  I see Masha and the black boytoy banging away in bed.

A thought.  How many times has Masha engaged in sexual activity? Either taking dick of munching on a pussy. I think people are lucky to have sex ... once a week, once every 2 weeks, once a month, on their birthday. Masha has sex ...... often.  

• Upvote 1

That dude at Masha's must have a rock for a brain.  As many times as she has chastised him, the stupid fucker keeps going back for more of her verbal abuse or maybe Masha's the only piece of ass he can find in Italy. :biggrin:

Maybe the only one in Italy who can take his monster dong like it was nothing

Maybe the only one in Italy who can take his monster dong like it was nothing

Wait, I didn't say that twice. Must be an echo somewhere... 

• Haha 1