300 U.S. Marines trapped by 5000 ISIS fighters

itsme

300 trapped by 5000  I would say it's going to get interesting.  Obama better get his brain in gear or start sending the bodybags.

1 Marine for every 16 or so IS fighters? Fuck, you are going to get shit for picking on the poor muslims again.

Well .. I am a little concerned about this.  I am not concerned about the US marines being able to do their job.  That they will do VERY well.  But they are training Iraqis .... so they need to preform very well.  That I no nothing about.  I just don't want to see the marines have to clean up after a lot of screw ups.  That is how marines die! 

I would rather the marines just step in and handle this situation. That I have confidence in - an frankly they live for this.

Why are there so many Patriot Muricans on a board dedicated to watching Russians (The only nation we actually need to worry about) so much? You would think you wouldn't support a Russian website if you have so much patriotism? Seems a little hypocritical while you talk about hating the enemies of America...

Good point.

Just remind me again, when was the last time a Russian killed an American, British, Australian or Canadian soldier or civilian?

There a many, many things out there more dangerous than the Russians mate.

The solutions are easy.  Defund the Secret Service, Have the Marines stand down around the White House, Barry can take the Airport Shuttle Bus to the airport.

Fox trying to make some news where there is none.  Meanwhile...CNN has a report about strippers on at the moment.

When did an IS member kill an American in America? Maybe ISIL is killing Americans because we are up in their shit?

I'm not on their side but this is pretty ridiculous patriotism...

What fucking planet have you been living on? Do you really think the muslim terrorists groups are not related, don't have the same agenda?

Patriotism is not ridiculous, when the shit hits the fan, it's what will keep your safe, maybe.

Also, if you had bothered to read the posts, you would have realised that most accept the fact that our governments have created this mess, nobody disputes that. Now we are fighting for survival and luckily for people like you there are a lot of patriots prepared to do it.

When did an IS member kill an American in America? Maybe ISIL is killing Americans because we are up in their shit?

I'm not on their side but this is pretty ridiculous patriotism...

By whatever name you want to call them,.. September, 2001

And what about those other countries where these Muslim fuckers killed their citizens, were they up in their shit too, as you say?

By the time the US and Royal Marines left Chosin, the entire Chinese 5th Army was obliterated.

Thank you, KamkazeV2, for reminding me that I need to get back to job-shopping my new idea for a TV game show to Hollywood. It's called, "Trolling for Dollars." 4chan/b has already promised to sponsor it. Would you be interested in staring in the first episode?  ;D