Masha - (2024) #9

3 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Today morning she cried copiously while calling someone begging for something, walking around the house and sometimes kneeling while doing so, only calmed down after a massage from some Grandma who also spoke Russian - I wonder if this old lady has any connection with RLC

Nah, granny is with the italian mafia. That's her other grandmother that is with RLC. 

16 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Today morning she cried copiously while calling someone begging for something, walking around the house and sometimes kneeling while doing so, only calmed down after a massage from some Grandma who also spoke Russian - I wonder if this old lady has any connection with RLC

From what I understand, one of the girls from the famous evening had her dog with her. I didn't understand who but on social media she called her "ex-wife".

11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Da quanto ho capito, una delle ragazze della famosa serata aveva con sé il suo cane. Non ho capito chi ma sui social la chiamava “ex moglie”.

La ragazza vestita di bianco che si stava facendo fare le treccine

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I dare not comment now I have MF up my arse crying like the bitch he is all the time lmfao. I'd say her life is rather eccentric, not pathetic...but something has to change. 

i'll stick with pathetic!  something should have changed with her years ago.  she has milked the rlc teets long enough and it's way past time for her to finally leave the project.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i'll stick with pathetic!  something should have changed with her years ago.  she has milked the rlc teets long enough and it's way past time for her to finally leave the project.

I'll stick with eccentric, but the rest I agree...her time should have come to an end when Sasha fucked off with Dasha. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, mandarinka said:

NO ONE WILL NEVER KICK OUT SANTA MARIA ESIBIZIONISTA because god loves me and listenes to me 

thank you for your support 

🤍🤍🤍

Sorry, but RLC and Tenants of RLC are forbidden from accessing CamCaps.net.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 51 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Timestamp if you have one please, thanks. 

The Leora reference is in Masha's poorly disguised post under the topic title FREEDOM RADIO 3.  She's adopted the pseudonym "Mandarinka"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1