Masha - (2024) #9

56 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Now that she is living her life off cam then there is going to be a whole load of posts on IG and from what I have seen so far 'sadly' things will get worse before they get better, and I highly doubt we will see Masha partner with RLC again. Her residency won't stay empty for long and if I were RLC I'd be on the phone to Elvis to say here's a proposal...you move in with you new bird and see how things go. I say Elvis because he knows more than anyone in that same complex how things work...he's put some weight  

Elvis was banned from the apartment.
so that's not an issue.
RLC will not trade crazy Masha for a violent psychopath

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

She's absolutely nuts in her IG stories. The one of her going out of the shop, approaching the random women in the street, and then going back in to rub her hands all over the cashier's face is just fucking odd. 

Like a lot of addicts, that do exactly that on the streets in the city where I live, hollering nonsense at strangers, too ill to realize they are severely ill, hence they will not consent to be helped and in her case we know how she can make a fast buck on the street…😟…if she hasn’t already. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Now that she is living her life off cam then there is going to be a whole load of posts on IG and from what I have seen so far 'sadly' things will get worse before they get better, and I highly doubt we will see Masha partner with RLC again. Her residency won't stay empty for long and if I were RLC I'd be on the phone to Elvis to say here's a proposal...you move in with you new bird and see how things go. I say Elvis because he knows more than anyone in that same complex how things work...he's put some weight  

why would anyone want elvis in that apartment?  who cares if he already knows how things work.  why wouldn't you want somebody that is brand new, never seen before, instead of a repeat or someone you've already seen a lot of.  i don't understand you people!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

She's absolutely nuts in her IG stories. The one of her going out of the shop, approaching the random women in the street, and then going back in to rub her hands all over the cashier's face is just fucking odd. 

Very good way to get herself arrested and tossed in jail.  After what RLC has done for her and she does that.

It's time RLC should wash their hands of her and move on. She's offered help and she just blatantly refuses to want it.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Decision time for Masha. This song is dedicated to Masha as she does some deep thinking about her future - whatever it is and wherever it is headed.

If she doesn't get her life sorted soon, there will be no hope of ever seeing a RLC return in her deck of cards.  

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she doesn't get her life sorted soon, there will be no hope of ever seeing a RLC return in her deck of cards.  

So true. Can only burn so many bridges. All for sex addicts but don't care for drug addicts. If RLC kicks her ass to the curb and VHTV happens to be in desperation mode so Masha would fit right in and be a big hit and competition for Henry and his similar lifestyle.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

So true. Can only burn so many bridges. All for sex addicts but don't care for drug addicts. If RLC kicks her ass to the curb and VHTV happens to be in desperation mode so Masha would fit right in and be a big hit and competition for Henry and his similar lifestyle.

Actually Masha would easily have sex with Henry and Henry would love to grope and fuck Masha. Masha's possessiveness and being a control freak would lead to physical fights with Henry but they both could "give and take" so it would be a ratings hit for VHTV - 🤣.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, franklin said:

Well, I tried - I posted a supportive post in Masha's IG and just got a shitload of abuse back.

Fuck you, Masha.  You're biting the hand that feeds you, and your narcissistic world view is set in destruction mode.

The end is closer than you think.

Listen. I seem to be doing okay with it. Try again.