Masha (2024) #10

9 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I'm talking about before the apt went offline.   Masha had taken a bath later 2 guys came must be from RLC and later left with Masha.  How would you know if Elvis gf had pads on??

Because she was wearing only a shirt and panties and when she laid down on the bed with Elvis I could see her panties.

I stated this before after Elvis had tore up the apartment and beat up Masha.  That if she continued down this road she stands to lose everything!  I hope that Masha gets herself cleaned up and surround herself with people who are positive.  It is a waste because she is so talented in many ways.  I really thought her and Sam was looking like a couple but  Sam went another route.  Anyway I'm rooting for Masha that she'll come out conquering this present situation! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

I stated this before after Elvis had tore up the apartment and beat up Masha.  That if she continued down this road she stands to lose everything!  I hope that Masha gets herself cleaned up and surround herself with people who are positive.  It is a waste because she is so talented in many ways.  I really thought her and Sam was looking like a couple but  Sam went another route.  Anyway I'm rooting for Masha that she'll come out conquering this present situation! 

Sam always struck me to be someone that likes chasing after male counterparts.  :biggrin:

Olivia Newton-John Gay GIF

4 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

I'm talking about before the apt went offline.   Masha had taken a bath later 2 guys came must be from RLC and later left with Masha.  

I remember seeing 2 guys in the apartment that didn't look like Masha's average guests, both wearing white shirts from memory and a little older than her usual crowd. I only watched for a few minutes so didn't see the Apt get shut down but it looks like I was looking in near the end (for now maybe). 

On 9/2/2024 at 12:01 AM, jugghead said:

Perhaps that is what losers do. Slow down to look at the bodies. Yes, I know the type. The type that give rescue workers, and moderators, headaches. Agitators all. Like our favorite troll, Jonno.

When I happen upon people in distress, my first thought is, how can I effect this situation with the least amount immediate and/or collateral damage to me or the participants. Sometimes, it actually requires a person to go out on a limb and be part of the rescue effort.

Using your analogy, I'd argue the last thing rescue workers want are members of the public getting in the way of things they are not qualified to be part of. 

Just my two cents. 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

Sam always struck me to be someone that likes chasing after male counterparts.

That's pretty ridiculous. He was married to one of the hottest girls ever on RLC, used to fuck multiple women while he was with her, then used to fuck Masha like crazy when he and Eva split up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's pretty ridiculous. He was married to one of the hottest girls ever on RLC, used to fuck multiple women while he was with her, then used to fuck Masha like crazy when he and Eva split up. 

Too bad that we never watched him with Tasha.

On 9/3/2024 at 3:26 AM, redhead2183 said:

Using your analogy, I'd argue the last thing rescue workers want are members of the public getting in the way of things they are not qualified to be part of. 

Just my two cents. 

Sorry, but you can't change the analogy by highlighting the parts that reinforce your commentary. So, no, that wasn't my analogy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Sorry, but you can't change the analogy by highlighting the parts that reinforce your commentary. So, no, that wasn't my analogy.

is he really changing the analogy? Seems that he was pretty on point with it (and actually quite right). It might change what you meant by using it, but I think that's precisely the point he was trying to make. 

• Upvote 2