was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

she is skyping with some guy he wanted her to show him something

'What do you want me to show you?" and she said "NO"  ::)

...he can see now live. She has dated, dressed up in a hurry and left already.

i just hope kamila comes back safe.

I'm with you. I have never seen her anything close to like this before. Even when she's come home after a big night and was feeling it, she wasn't anywhere near this drunk.

I think we all want their safety, but the fact of the matter is, they've decided to go out in a condition that they never should have gone out in.  They've made their bed so now they are going to have to lie in it.  I think Coco talked Kami in to going with them so she could help her with Milana.  The only and I do mean only saving grace to any of this tom foolery is that Kamila is not drunk and as far as I know she hasn't been drinking.  She will be the hero if the other two don't corrupt her with drinks tonight!!

i just hope kamila comes back safe.

I'm with you. I have never seen her anything close to like this before. Even when she's come home after a big night and was feeling it, she wasn't anywhere near this drunk.

I just realized that I was thinking Milana when you said Kamila. Kamila did not have a single drink today and was stone sober when they left. I don't think she realized just how drunk the other girls were because she was up in her room on the phone when Milana and Coco drank the additional bottle of wine and got to where they could barely stand up. Milana was the one that I had never seen close to that drunk before even when she had been partying all night and came home loaded.

I'm just hoping that if Kamila is with them tonight, she can figure out a way to watch out for the other two girls.