was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Did Kami go straight to bed?Was she sad or happy?Maybe some guy on the phone led her on and then couldn't deliver when came time to make a decision.Now she probably just wants to block that guy out of her life.Probably see FOR KILL with the gun again.

Ok I better stop joking around about Kamila like that,because I know a lot of people really like her and they might take what I say as fact and think that she really got fucked,truth is none of us know what she does on her dates,and even if she talks about it so that we can hear her,she probably lying her ass off just to throw us off,and keep her private life private,ever since she found out how many people know about her personal information she has been on her Ps & Qs. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

In my opinion Kamila truly only cares about kamila and that is one of the reasons I don't care for her that much!  There are other reasons but I choose to remain silent about them because there are people on this forum that I believe are truly madly in love with Kamila that I respect and I don't want to upset them!

In my opinion Kamila truly only cares about kamila and that is one of the reasons I don't care for her that much!  There are other reasons but I choose to remain silent about them because there are people on this forum that I believe are truly madly in love with Kamila that I respect and I don't want to upset them!

Love the language of cowards

Well she just checked her crotch with her fingers and then she took her dirty panties off and put shorts on so that is a FACT!!

And now she went to sleep,for now also FACT 8) 8)

Yeah saw that as well, only had them on for 3-4 hours, bit different to the pink pair she wore, Should have just  showered rather than doing that.

Well she just checked her crotch with her fingers and then she took her dirty panties off and put shorts on so that is a FACT!!

What's your point?  Do you think she had sex or not?  Quit beating around the bush!  From the picture I saw of her when she was leaving and the way she was dressed, she wasn't going out to just have a talk with someone and she wasn't going anywhere that she would get that white outfit dirty!  She met somebody in a clean, let me rephrase that, she met somebody in a place that was 10 times cleaner than the place she is sleeping in if I had to guess and they weren't talking about current events, if you catch my drift.

You said she checked her (probably wet) crotch with her fingers and then took her panties off to put on shorts of some kind.  Now why would she have done that?  They weren't wet from the beach I can promise you that!

So tell me what you really suspect happened tonight!  From what I have read Kristy might have had a drink or two to many according to Kamila who really hardly even drinks.  Kirsty went to pet a dog and Kamila gets upset over it, give me a fucking break!!  Then to top it all off she goes off and leaves her when she herself said that Kristy might have been drunk?  Now you tell me who cares about who hear, Kamila only cares about Kamila!  I don't watch the apartment so I don't know how factual that story is, did Kamila arrive home first and then Kristy a short time later?  If so, Kamila ought to have her ass kicked for going off and leaving Kristy!  Sorry, couldn't hold back my thoughts any longer!!

[/quote

Friend, I am feeling a little dirty tonight so forgive the question.......after she fingered her crotch did she lick her fingers? LOL