was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I admit that there rlc to hit very hard !!! I quietly connects rlc, and I see a brown girl in the sofa !! until I recognize kamila,http://camcaps.net/Smileys/default/grin.gif and there, I'm going crazy !!!! I never thought to see again my favorite girl on rlc !!! kamila has led all rankings on CC and rlc had to beg her to come back !!!!! I'm really happy and thank you for your return kamila !! :) :) ;) :D :D :D :D

Tambien podrian hacer un esfuerzo por Isabel y Alma

or angela and katya !!! ??? :

; ;D ;D ;D Katya siiiiiiiii pero, sin el guarro de Ruslan porque ella ultimante estaba siguiendo el mismo camino del guarro ese.Sin duda para mi la chica mas hermosa que ha pasado por aqui

Alma and Isabel could replace Suzan and Hector. Angela and Katya could move to the Nina and Kira apartment. But I doubt whether they are nowadays lesbians ::)

I love Kamila to death and it will be good to have her back, but that gay boy, queer looking Kiko has got to go!  I can't stand to look at the guy, and he just drags this apartment down!!  RLC needs to get their shit together and get Kiko out of the apartment for good, and I don't care if Nora has to go with him!!!!

Kamilla is sleeping on her bed. Her butt is naked, the door of her room is wide open…

Kiko just got in the apartment.

It will be interesting to see if, like any of us would do, he’ll take a peek at Kamilla’s beautiful ass !

Kamilla, fesses à l’air, s’accorde une petite sieste bien méritée sur son pieu. La porte de sa chambre est grande ouverte…

Kiko vient de rentrer dans l’appartement.

Ca va être intéressant de voir si, comme n’importe lequel d’entre nous le ferait, il va s’aventurer à jeter un coup d’œil et mater le joli petit cul de miss Kamilla !

Guest bobbyjoe

Kamilla is sleeping on her bed. Her butt is naked, the door of her room is wide open…

It will be interesting to see if, like any of us would do, he’ll take a peek at Kamilla’s beautiful ass !

Kamilla, fesses à l’air, s’accorde une petite sieste bien méritée sur son pieu. La porte de sa chambre est grande ouverte…

Ca va être intéressant de voir si, comme n’importe lequel d’entre nous le ferait, il va s’aventurer à jeter un coup d’œil et mater le joli petit cul de miss Kamilla !

not naked,she have a thong and a top

naked= nude !

The only way gay boy is going to see that ass is if she walks by him in a thong!  Nora already doesn't trust the loser!!

naked= nude !

Right... But don't tell me you wouldn't take a peek at it...

I love Kamila to death and it will be good to have her back, but that gay boy, queer looking Kiko has got to go!  I can't stand to look at the guy, and he just drags this apartment down!!  RLC needs to get their shit together and get Kiko out of the apartment for good, and I don't care if Nora has to go with him!!!!

;) ;) ;) E-mails masivos a RLC-ESTAFADORES para la salida de esta rata YA.Comente hace dias que este gusano ya esta instalado aqui.Nos la han metido hasta el fondo, sin vaselina y si te quejas no te hacen ni puto caso

Guest bobbyjoe

naked= nude !

Right... But don't tell me you wouldn't take a peek at it...

j have an eye on her,don't worry ;)

je garde un oeil sur elle,ne t'inquiete pas

;) ;) ;) E-mails masivos a RLC-ESTAFADORES para la salida de esta rata YA.Comente hace dias que este gusano ya esta instalado aqui.Nos la han metido hasta el fondo, sin vaselina y si te quejas no te hacen ni puto caso

I've sent numerous emails and it does absolutely no good!!  RLC doesn't care about they're subscribers in the least!!