was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

There are men here who love and obsess over Kiko and want to see him instead of the girls,and they don't like us talking about their (queen)so let us try to respect their wishes.

But what about my wishes?  I have wishes too!!  OK I'll try since you asked so nice.

As long a Nora is there,so will Kiko,she wants her husband around,and RLC needs her to take care of the girls and the place,I just wish that they could live in a next door building while taking care of this apartment.

Every country has the same laws about nudity, so I don't know why some people keep on saying that Europe and South America has different laws when it comes to nudity than the United states,we have nude beaches here,we have nudist colonies and swinger parties and people who are open and sexually adventurous like any other country,people in Spain still have morals,and a married man has no right parading his junk around other women,even if this is a voyeur house,Nora & Kiko are a real couple,and what would Milana's boyfriend think if Milana ran into Kiko,and what would Nora think if she saw Kiko talking to Kamila while completely naked.on countless occasions I've seen the girls even hide from each other while they are changing their clothes,even if I was living there you better believe that I would want to fuck all the girls there too,but I would go about it at a more discrete and respectable and not a creepy way, I'm still waiting on the all single female cast for this apartment keywords here "SINGLE LADIES"

There are men here who love and obsess over Kiko and want to see him instead of the girls,and they don't like us talking about their (queen)so let us try to respect their wishes.

But what about my wishes?  I have wishes too!!  OK I'll try since you asked so nice.

As long a Nora is there,so will Kiko,she wants her husband around,and RLC needs her to take care of the girls and the place,I just wish that they could live in a next door building while taking care of this apartment.

Every country has the same laws about nudity, so I don't know why some people keep on saying that Europe and South America has different laws when it comes to nudity than the Unite states,we have nude beaches here,we have nudist colonies and swinger parties and people who are open and sexually adventurous like any other country,people in Spain still have morals,and a married man has no right parading his junk around other women,even if this is a voyeur house,Nora & Kiko are a real couple,and what would Milana's boyfriend think if Milana ran into Kiko,and what would Nora think idf she saw Kiko talking to Kamila while completely naked.on countless occasions I've seen the girls even hide from each other while they are cghanging their clothes,even if I was living there you better believe that I would want to fuck all the girls there too,but I would go about it at a more discrete and respectable and not a creepy way, I'm still waiting on the all single female cast for this apartment keywords here "SINGLE LADIES"

for nudity, sorry, but even if you have nudist beaches, I understand that the topless is prohibited everywhere !!! in europe, it's almost the opposite !!!! I agree on Kiko, who apparently still cock the air in the room with the door open, and 3 girls could pass !!!! I do not know what it takes, but he has never done this before !!! nora like that had never done much see her pussy, kissing girls or invite 2 whores to drink and dance in thong on free cameras !!!! :o :o

Every country has the same laws about nudity, so I don't know why some people keep on saying that Europe and South America has different laws when it comes to nudity than the Unite states,we have nude beaches here,we have nudist colonies and swinger parties and people who are open and sexually adventurous like any other country,people in Spain still have morals,and a married man has no right parading his junk around other women,even if this is a voyeur house,Nora & Kiko are a real couple,and what would Milana's boyfriend think if Milana ran into Kiko,and what would Nora think idf she saw Kiko talking to Kamila while completely naked.on countless occasions I've seen the girls even hide from each other while they are cghanging their clothes,even if I was living there you better believe that I would want to fuck all the girls there too,but I would go about it at a more discrete and respectable and not a creepy way, I'm still waiting on the all single female cast for this apartment keywords here "SINGLE LADIES"

for nudity, sorry, but even if you have nudist beaches, I understand that the topless is prohibited everywhere !!! in europe, it's almost the opposite !!!! I agree on Kiko, who apparently still cock the air in the room with the door open, and 3 girls could pass !!!! I do not know what it takes, but he has never done this before !!! nora like that had never done much see her pussy, kissing girls or invite 2 whores to drink and dance in thong on free cameras !!!! :o :o

In my honest opinion what you have seen with what Nora is doing and has done recently is because RLC is seeing a decline in viewership of premium apartments.  If everything continues the way it is currently, I personally believe the numbers of premium subscribers will continue to drop.  And, euromike you make some good points on your comparisons between the countries, we all have that!  I think the point is and I believe this to be true, is that we are probably more hesitant to show ourselves than the european people are.  To make my point, when I was in high school we had an exchange student from europe and we took her to the beach, she didn't hesitate changing into her bikini right in front of god and everybody, never even thought twice about it.  I think it's just a difference of how our cultures have been brought up.  I'm not advocating his (Kikos) behavior in the least, around that apartment he should show more respect and courtesy for the other girls for sure!!

I've been watching this dude almost 3 1/2 years and I've never seen him act like this before,I guess while in Spain he must have picked on some new habits,this couple has changed a lot from the old days,those who have been watching them from back in those days know exactly what I mean.

In my honest opinion what you have seen with what Nora is doing and has done recently is because RLC is seeing a decline in viewership of premium apartments.  If everything continues the way it is currently, I personally believe the numbers of premium subscribers will continue to drop.  And, euromike you make some good points on your comparisons between the countries, we all have that!  I think the point is and I believe this to be true, is that we are probably more hesitant to show ourselves than the european people are.  To make my point, when I was in high school we had an exchange student from europe and we took her to the beach, she didn't hesitate changing into her bikini right in front of god and everybody, never even thought twice about it.  I think it's just a difference of how our cultures have been brought up.  I'm not advocating his (Kikos) behavior in the least, around that apartment he should show more respect and courtesy for the other girls for sure!!

yes, I agree ... by cons, I do not know what to do just, uh, how already ?? ha yes, God in all this? !!! I know that Americans are accustomed to speak of, thin, how already? ouii ha, god or another invention manipulative mass !!! but this is not the case in Europe, where men and women are increasingly detached from all that crap, and so access to the possibility of existing live as free human .....

I dont think we will see any bottle or bath action this time around. After she left the RLC project she was bound to read and look at what was posted here. I would be surprised if she would do the same again..

Guest bobbyjoe

I dont think we will see any bottle or bath action this time around. After she left the RLC project she was bound to read and look at what was posted here. I would be surprised if she would do the same again..

j agree,j don't think we see her masturbate again on camera,she have probably see many caps of her on the web,

she have not open the bed too,it's a sign for me

Here is my belief on what I think about RLC bringing Kamila back.  RLC brought her back to fill a void and because there was allot of people that would like to see her.  The problem is, instead of RLC working to get someone knew and keep the apartment fresh and alive, they are not putting any energy into doing that.  Bringing Kamila back is not going to help a thing with they're viewership on premium apartments!  Kamila is not going to do anything different than she did during her last stay in the apartment!  Probably even less than she did during her last visit! I would think by bringing in fresh girls, girls that we haven't seen, girls that we don't know what to expect from, would be more advantageous than what they are currently doing.  I love Kamila and Rita and a couple of others just as much as the next guy/girl, but bringing them back is not the answer

If RLC wants to improve at all, they need to banish Nora & Kiko from the apartment, their actions are old and boring, their sex is boring, the moppiness is for sure boring!!  If they are not going to get rid of Nora, then Kiko needs to be gone for good and if Nora needs her sex from him she can go to his place, he needs to leave for sure as he does nothing but bring the apartment down!!  If they want to bring a girl back then leave her there for an extended period of time, that's the only way they will ever get comfortable enough to actually portray a REAL LIFE scenario!  It seems that all the girls at one point or another start to show comfortability and then like over night it stops!  I have the answer to this, NORA!!

These are just some of my thoughts, now you can all beat me up how you see fit!

This is

This is probably not the correct thread but since the topic is brought up everywhere I might as well continue on the message above.

There is a lot of talk about the premium membership viewings doing down, by many writers on this board. I am curious what you base that statement on? I can't see how it's based on anything real since RLC isn't publishing that data. It's possible you work for RLC and have access to it, or have come across it in some other way, but I doubt it. It seems that statement is based on nothing but thin air but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Regarding the topic on whether Nora, or any girl/apartment, is popular or not..... If I was running RLC I would collect data on which cameras are being view at any single time. With that information I could clearly see who are popular and who aren't. If someone isn't being watch much, or at all, I would vacate the apartment. Since some of the tenants have been with RLC for a long time (Nora, Leora, Maya for instance) it seems logical that they are indeed being watched a lot.

Edit: typo.

I am basing my opinions on what I have observed, the actions that have taken place over a period of time.  Like I said before, these are just the beliefs I have by what I've seen.  There are several apartments that I don't even pay any attention to due to how boring they are to ME!!  Maya's, Dasha's, Taya's, Zoya's, and Suzans can all go away as far as I'm concerned!  I visit Dasha's and Suzans occasionally but only when they are in the shower because I love there boobs, but other than that they can all go away!  What I post here are my own thoughts and opinions based on what I see happening, particularly this apartment.

Here is my belief on what I think about RLC bringing Kamila back.  RLC brought her back to fill a void and because there was allot of people that would like to see her.  The problem is, instead of RLC working to get someone knew and keep the apartment fresh and alive, they are not putting any energy into doing that.  Bringing Kamila back is not going to help a thing with they're viewership on premium apartments!  Kamila is not going to do anything different than she did during her last stay in the apartment!  Probably even less than she did during her last visit! I would think by bringing in fresh girls, girls that we haven't seen, girls that we don't know what to expect from, would be more advantageous than what they are currently doing.  I love Kamila and Rita and a couple of others just as much as the next guy/girl, but bringing them back is not the answer

If RLC wants to improve at all, they need to banish Nora & Kiko from the apartment, their actions are old and boring, their sex is boring, the moppiness is for sure boring!!  If they are not going to get rid of Nora, then Kiko needs to be gone for good and if Nora needs her sex from him she can go to his place, he needs to leave for sure as he does nothing but bring the apartment down!!  If they want to bring a girl back then leave her there for an extended period of time, that's the only way they will ever get comfortable enough to actually portray a REAL LIFE scenario!  It seems that all the girls at one point or another start to show comfortability and then like over night it stops!  I have the answer to this, NORA!!

This is

dfCcap, "I love ya man" as they used to say in those popular TV commercials. And, I know from reading your posts and from some of the responses to my posts that you gave, that we think a lot alike. However, I have to disagree with your opinions in paragraph one when you say that "Bringing Kamila back is not going to help a thing with they're viewership on premium apartments!" I think it definitely will increase their viewership. I think quite a few people probably dropped their memberships when she left and, once they find out that she is back, will come back and sign up again. And they likely will tell some of their friends about it which can bring in new members.

I also disagree that "Kamila is not going to do anything different than she did during her last stay in the apartment!  Probably even less than she did during her last visit!". I have actually seen quite a positive change in her actions since she has come back. She seems much more comfortable with being nude in front of the cameras and is acting much more "natural" in that area. Her actions seem very authentic to me. She is not acting embarrassed now and I have seen no indication that she is being intentionally "bold" in order to turn the membership on. Her activities seem very natural to me.

I DO agree with your belief that "bringing in fresh girls, girls that we haven't seen, girls that we don't know what to expect from, would be more advantageous than what they are currently doing".  But, I don't want to "throw out the baby with the bath water" as they say. There are plenty of apartments that hold no interest for me and I would not lose any sleep over seeing them disappear. Those are the ones that could be replaced with the new girls you are suggesting IMHO. But, I know that everyone's tastes are different and so some of the apartments that I don't care about may be really of interest to other members.

Therefore, I would think that RLC should and is paying more attention to the viewer "stats" regarding which apartments are popular and which are not. IMHO, that should be the driving factor in who goes and who stays.

It's just my opinion. I could be wrong.  ;D

As always, thanks for giving your opinions. That's what makes forums fun - getting different points of view and discussing them.

This is

dfCcap, "I love ya man" as they used to say in those popular TV commercials. And, I know from reading your posts and from some of the responses to my posts that you gave, that we think a lot alike. However, I have to disagree with your opinions in paragraph one when you say that "Bringing Kamila back is not going to help a thing with they're viewership on premium apartments!" I think it definitely will increase their viewership. I think quite a few people probably dropped their memberships when she left and, once they find out that she is back, will come back and sign up again. And they likely will tell some of their friends about it which can bring in new members.

I also disagree that "Kamila is not going to do anything different than she did during her last stay in the apartment!  Probably even less than she did during her last visit!". I have actually seen quite a positive change in her actions since she has come back. She seems much more comfortable with being nude in front of the cameras and is acting much more "natural" in that area. Her actions seem very authentic to me. She is not acting embarrassed now and I have seen no indication that she is being intentionally "bold" in order to turn the membership on. Her activities seem very natural to me.

I DO agree with your belief that "bringing in fresh girls, girls that we haven't seen, girls that we don't know what to expect from, would be more advantageous than what they are currently doing".  But, I don't want to "throw out the baby with the bath water" as they say. There are plenty of apartments that hold no interest for me and I would not lose any sleep over seeing them disappear. Those are the ones that could be replaced with the new girls you are suggesting IMHO. But, I know that everyone's tastes are different and so some of the apartments that I don't care about may be really of interest to other members.

Therefore, I would think that RLC should and is paying more attention to the viewer "stats" regarding which apartments are popular and which are not. IMHO, that should be the driving factor in who goes and who stays.

It's just my opinion. I could be wrong.  ;D

As always, thanks for giving your opinions. That's what makes forums fun - getting different points of view and discussing them.

Good points bookmaster and I respect them all, however I feel the ones that dropped premium are the ones that were just fed up with how RLC was handling they're business.  The hardcore premium members, I feel will never change, and I'm taking about people like you and I and the rest know who you are.  I will say this tho, after the 20th of this month I'm going back to free cams only and maybe standard after that.  For me, the premium and I stress "PREMIUM" apartments are far from being premium!  They can have all the motion detection and multiple streams as far as i'm concerned!!  They're little games with the two strippers that showed up the one night, Nora pretty much facing camera 6 when she masturbated that one morning, and now bringing Kamila back are just not justifying it for me personally.

I will continue to come to CC because I enjoy all the different opinions in all the posts.  Then, if I feel RLC is getting any better based on CC members posts and pictures (which I don't feel is going to happen), then I will rejoin.  I hope it all works out for the rest of you, that is allot of money to pay for something I feel doesn't meet my needs.  Thank You all for listening!