was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I like Kamila allot but I really don't see how bringing her back is going to help with any RLC ratings.  I mean it's like "been there done that" in my opinion.  Unless they have something new up there sleeve, it's not going to change anything that I can see.  Just my .02

I like Kamila allot but I really don't see how bringing her back is going to help with any RLC ratings.  I mean it's like "been there done that" in my opinion.  Unless they have something new up there sleeve, it's not going to change anything that I can see.  Just my .02

the negative opinion of the majority of subscribers rlc will not change, but to what had to change is the number of additional subscriptions, with the return of the most popular girl rlc, KAMILA !!!!! RLC would be a good business if it considered and respected more subscribers by sending them a warning, for example, instead of constantly riffles, for everything and anything !!!! ??? ???

postponement

the negative opinion of the majority of subscribers rlc will not change, but to what had to change is the number of additional subscriptions, with the return of the most popular girl rlc, KAMILA !!!!! RLC would be a good business if it considered and respected more subscribers by sending them a warning, for example, instead of constantly riffles, for everything and anything !!!! ??? ???

postponement

I agree

It is going to be very interesting how all the girls, Nora and especially Milana and Coco react with Kamila.  I am hoping that they can all just get along and enjoy each other without a bunch of animosity

It is going to be very interesting how all the girls, Nora and especially Milana and Coco react with Kamila.  I am hoping that they can all just get along and enjoy each other without a bunch of animosity

The three were on the sofa last night and seemed to get along just fine. Nora looked a little out of place cause they were having a good time and she wasn't. She had her deadbeat boyfriend following her around like flies on a turd.

En este apartamento no va a suceder nada hasta que Kiko se vaya de él. Sobre todo a Kamila se la nota muy cohibida y distante con la presencia de Kiko y creo que ya se lo ha dicho claramente a Nora, sumado a que es verano. RLC y Nora deberían hacer algo más que traer a Kamila al apartamento y empieza por sacar a Kiko fuera del apartamento para que las chicas se sientan agusto, si no, no merece la pena traer a Kamila.

The three were on the sofa last night and seemed to get along just fine. Nora looked a little out of place cause they were having a good time and she wasn't. She had her deadbeat boyfriend following her around like flies on a turd.

You got the part "deadbeat" right that's for sure!!  Nora & Kiko need their own place or just get out of RLC all together!

I don't really Hate kiko but i think that the other girls would be more free spirited if he was not there. as for him being naked in his and noras bedroom with the Door Shut then ok,but don't leave the door open nude.especially if the other girls are there.its almost like he is flauting his stuff so they can see him and maybe in his mind to get them interested.i don't have access to paid cams anymore so i don't know what goes on ,just what people say goes on.

Now here is my thing...i don't know if nora is the queen bee or not,but if she is does that make kiko the king or give him the right to do what he want's? if they ARE married they need a apartment to themselves or gone off rlc.

lets turn this around...lets say that there is no girls in the apartment but nora,we have 3 guys besides kiko now do you think kiko would want nora to lay nude on her back in her bedroom (door open wide) for all the guys to see.I don't think so.or go take a shower with the door open probably not.so why is he doing stuff like that.i really,really don't thing the other girls are interested in kiko one bit.

There are men here who love and obsess over Kiko and want to see him instead of the girls,and they don't like us talking about their (queen)so let us try to respect their wishes.

But what about my wishes?  I have wishes too!!  OK I'll try since you asked so nice.