was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I know how you feel. I was beginning to think that I would probably cancel for a while once Milana and Coco left. But, since Kamila is back now, I'm staying as long as she does!  ;D

I totally understand your position!!  Enjoy it while it lasts!!!

Someone said Nora needs to go. I think she is not that bad looking, mainly when she takes off glasses.

Kiko could go, but even if sex with him and Nora is boring, its the only sex your going to see from this apartment. Milana and Coco IF they have bfs over in the future they will surely be under the covers. I also think Kamila would be the same. Personally I would like to see Nora send Kiko away for the weekend and have a 4 day 4 lesbians festival. That might help get viewership up, if that was a problem.

Someone said Nora needs to go. I think she is not that bad looking, mainly when she takes off glasses.

Kiko could go, but even if sex with him and Nora is boring, its the only sex your going to see from this apartment. Milana and Coco IF they have bfs over in the future they will surely be under the covers. I also think Kamila would be the same. Personally I would like to see Nora send Kiko away for the weekend and have a 4 day 4 lesbians festival. That might help get viewership up, if that was a problem.

Yes that would help but we all know there is not a snowballs chance in hell of that happening

That's  not all she came home with. She clearly was overserved. She is eliminating the problem now.

You are correct, she came home at 0600 after being over served, and pitched her cookies at 0625!  Poor baby, I wish bookmaster or myself was there to comfort her, but I know bookmaster would enjoy it way more than I would!  Probably not, but that's just the kind of guy I am!  There is nothing wrong with seconds after a good shower!!!

I have an no idea where these two (Milana & Coco) went tonight, but I can tell you this, the bottom of Milana's feet are charcoal black, very dirty looking.  So wherever they went, she wasn't wearing her shoes the whole time!  And now she is in her bedroom putting her nasty, disgustingly dirty feet all over the wall!!  Now that's justice for you!