was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

How about we try this and see what happens?KAMILA,DID YOU HAVE SEX LAST NIGHT WHILE YOU WERE OUT OF THE APARTMENT?

No no no, you need to be more diplomatic my friend. OBSERVE.....HEY SEXY MAMA!! DID YA SPREAD WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE...HUH?

So all the stuff between Kristy and Kamila was most likely all a big game.

Do you honestly believe that those 2 girls are world class actresses? Because that is what they would have to be to have pulled that off for over a month without "falling out of character" once.

Do you honestly believe that those 2 girls are world class actresses? Because that is what they would have to be to have pulled that off for over a month without "falling out of character" once.

And honestly they could just fool around for a minute or two and be done if they were acting. There's real sexual tension there. If they are just "acting" then they definitely have a great career of acting ahead of them. You have so many theories... why don't you relax and enjoy the show instead of trying to figure out some grand plot or scheme involving aliens and drugs. Maybe they are two girls who decided to make money by living in a cam house, one who is bicurious and into the other girl and there's some sexual tension. Maybe there is no grand scheme or plot.

kristy and kami are best friends you cant denied that all the stuff they did is not an act that how some friends act especially girls.dont disrespect them just enjoy watching them like the rest of us if she met someone thats good but her friendship with kristy will still and always will be the same just watch.

And honestly they could just fool around for a minute or two and be done if they were acting. There's real sexual tension there. If they are just "acting" then they definitely have a great career of acting ahead of them. You have so many theories... why don't you relax and enjoy the show instead of trying to figure out some grand plot or scheme involving aliens and drugs. Maybe they are two girls who decided to make money by living in a cam house, one who is bicurious and into the other girl and there's some sexual tension. Maybe there is no grand scheme or plot.

Thank you for the post. Very good observations. I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who recognized the genuine affection these two girls have for each other.

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you!  However, you need to think who their viewing audience is!!

Exactly, You only have to think back to when Kamila arrived the first time, Everyone was fantasizing about her and Monica, Then her and Rita, RLC got her the perfect flatmate, I'm pretty sure Kristy likes girls, whether Kamila does is open for debate, They were giving us mostly everything we wanted, Well played RLC!