was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Damn, now we have to go back and review the tapes to come to the correct conclusion?LOL

Are there any practicing lawyers in here trying to prove anything else?  You have a lot of peers in here that will render a verdict!!!

No need for that, I have been a member of court few years in the past  ;D

I heard Kamila tell Nora one night that Kristy was her friend.  I don't remember exactly what night it was but it was very clear that Kristy was Kamila's friend from their conversation!!  So if you have recordings of every night and every minute since Kamila has been back, it will be possible to find this out!

When you have learned to understand Russian?

Did anyone else see when Kamila was nude in the bathroom and Kristy was sitting on the toilet ,kristy reached out like she was gong to grab Kamila's breast they laughed then kamila leaned down so Kristy could grab her breast she stood back up then leaned back down so kristy could grab them both and gave her a good feel

It's mine,she said that she was feeling a little chilly from the ocean breeze,she is going to give it back to me tomorrow no problem ;D ;D ;D

Kamilla just got home. Her time 06:10am.

The question is who's sweatshirt was that

Maybe her own, which has maybe been in the hall, where she maybe took it when she left out, where maybe was raining  ;)

Guest joshua1584

Maybe her own, which has maybe been in the hall, where she maybe took it when she left out, where maybe was raining  ;)

It's like 50x too big for her

Guest joshua1584

I think she might go out again did not take her shoes off

Nah she's laying on her bed with the phone. Pants only half off though.