was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

bookmaster did you know that Kamila & Kristy were already good friends before Kristy came to the apartment?  I agree with some of what you say about Kamila but I have my own opinion of Kamila and I know you think it's all bad but it's not.  I like the shit out of Kamila!!  She is fun, caring, sincere, beautiful, etc; etc;  I could go on and on about her but I don't have blinders on like a rase horse would use during a race.  I choose to see the whole picture where others do not.

RLC is shooting themselves in the foot the way they are conducting they're business!  Just look around at all the other apartments you have mentioned getting replacements for.  They are all boring and have been boring for months and months!  Does RLC care?  Hell no they don't care!  I could have gotten a warning from RLC for posting pictures of the girls but hell no, BAM, you are permanently banned!!  Up until I was banned I had been a paying member for a long time, but did they take that into account?  Fuck the RLC organization, they are scum as far as I am concerned and I hope they crumble down like lava flowing out of a volcano!!!

dfCcap, no I didn't know that they knew each other before Kristy arrived. But, I don't think that affects my "theory" and I DO admit that it's nothing but a theory. I'm sure it's not completely correct. As you know, we have to "fill in the blanks" because RLC won't tell us anything about the tenants at all.

If it is a fact that K&K knew each other prior to Kristy's arrival, to me that just explains why they hit it off so fast. Either way, I'm just glad that they are very good friends. I like seeing the interaction between them.

Regarding RLC, you know that I have criticized them quite a bit in the past. I don't think they're quite as bad as you do, but I do think they make some very poor decisions on how to run the site and how to deal with their customers. I think they could be making a lot more money if they did some things differently. But, maybe they are doing the best they can.

You are 100% correct that RLC should provide a short bio on all the tenants!  Why they don't is beyond you and I. I did get a big kick out of their interaction at first but after awhile, for me at least, it just doesn't do it for me.

RLC, I don't even think I want to say anything else about them except that I feel I was treated unfairly when I got banned!

That 1/2 page dissertation and thesis was good-guess that's why you call yourself BOOKMASTER!!! LOL

Sorry. I just can't help myself. It's fun to try to find a theory that might make sense and I have trouble cutting down on the number of words if I think more is needed for clarification. Unfortunately, because of language differences and poor translation programs, I probably frustrate the heck out of non-english speakers.  :(

That 1/2 page dissertation and thesis was good-guess that's why you call yourself BOOKMASTER!!! LOL

Sorry. I just can't help myself. It's fun to try to find a theory that might make sense and I have trouble cutting down on the number of words if I think more is needed for clarification. Unfortunately, because of language differences and poor translation programs, I probably frustrate the heck out of non-english speakers.  :(

I doubt it, most of them read english pretty well from what I've seen!  Keep up the good work sir!!

The man is good no doubt about it!!  He probably taught english lit or something like that :)

No. But the work that I've done in the corporate Information Technology world required totally accurate and "complete" information. I also do love teaching, so I foolishly cut my salary in half once in order to be able to take a job teaching various computer concepts and programming courses. But, I could only afford to do it for 2 years. Then I had to go back to the corporate world and actually make real money again.  :)

bookmaster did you know that Kamila & Kristy were already good friends before Kristy came to the apartment? ...

dfCcap, no I didn't know that they knew each other before Kristy arrived.

If it is a fact that K&K knew each other prior to Kristy's arrival,...

I understand difficulties in language issues, because my english skills are very poor, but before this will be the next fact, I want to know what dfCcap meant by his question?

a) A matter is in your opinion a fact, and you asked if also bookmaster knew that?

b) You do not know the matter and you asked if bookmaster knows?

I think you meant option b) and bookmaster understood it as an option a)?

Judging by the behavior of Kamila and Kristy at the beginning, they did not know each other.

bookmaster did you know that Kamila & Kristy were already good friends before Kristy came to the apartment?  I agree with some of what you say about Kamila but I have my own opinion of Kamila and I know you think it's all bad but it's not.  I like the shit out of Kamila!!  She is fun, caring, sincere, beautiful, etc; etc;  I could go on and on about her but I don't have blinders on like a rase horse would use during a race.  I choose to see the whole picture where others do not.

RLC is shooting themselves in the foot the way they are conducting they're business!  Just look around at all the other apartments you have mentioned getting replacements for.  They are all boring and have been boring for months and months!  Does RLC care?  Hell no they don't care!  I could have gotten a warning from RLC for posting pictures of the girls but hell no, BAM, you are permanently banned!!  Up until I was banned I had been a paying member for a long time, but did they take that into account?  Fuck the RLC organization, they are scum as far as I am concerned and I hope they crumble down like lava flowing out of a volcano!!!

dfCcap, no I didn't know that they knew each other before Kristy arrived. But, I don't think that affects my "theory" and I DO admit that it's nothing but a theory. I'm sure it's not completely correct. As you know, we have to "fill in the blanks" because RLC won't tell us anything about the tenants at all.

If it is a fact that K&K knew each other prior to Kristy's arrival, to me that just explains why they hit it off so fast. Either way, I'm just glad that they are very good friends. I like seeing the interaction between them.

Regarding RLC, you know that I have criticized them quite a bit in the past. I don't think they're quite as bad as you do, but I do think they make some very poor decisions on how to run the site and how to deal with their customers. I think they could be making a lot more money if they did some things differently. But, maybe they are doing the best they can.

No one has ever established that Kristy and Kammi have ever been friends before coming to RLC. The first time it was mentioned on CC was The night Kristy arrived.

I am probably wrong and it is most likely

my own fantasies playing a prank on

me but it certainly looks like Kristy is

eyeballing Kamila quite openly isn´t

she? Looks hungry even!

:P

Then........

kristy is the girlfriend of kamila in

reallife,there is no doubt now with

what's happen now on the couch

from that......

kristy is the girlfriend of kamila in reallife,there is no doubt now with what's happen now on the couch

If that is true then why aren't they sleeping together?

maybe later but with what j have see on the couch,j have no doubt,

you don't touch a girl like that  only after two days

All those assumptions came from just some observation not facts. Does anyone have facts or are people taking random comments turning them into facts and sticking to them as being true?

bookmaster did you know that Kamila & Kristy were already good friends before Kristy came to the apartment? ...

I understand difficulties in language issues, because my english skills are very poor, but before this will be the next fact, I want to know what dfCcap meant by his question?

a) A matter is in your opinion a fact, and you asked if also bookmaster knew that?

Judging by the behavior of Kamila and Kristy at the beginning, they did not know each other.

Damn, now we have to go back and review the tapes to come to the correct conclusion?LOL

Are there any practicing lawyers in here trying to prove anything else?  You have a lot of peers in here that will render a verdict!!!

You're right. I took it to mean option "a".

I heard Kamila tell Nora one night that Kristy was her friend.  I don't remember exactly what night it was but it was very clear that Kristy was Kamila's friend from their conversation!!  So if you have recordings of every night and every minute since Kamila has been back, it will be possible to find this out!