was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

And for someone who doesn't care what kamila does you sure do comment a lot in this thread about...ah yes, kamila.

Is that right? Because I just checked my post history and have only 5 out of the last 50 posts I have made total were in this thread and about 10 in the last 100 posts were in this thread, and they were mainly responding to what others have said and not about Kamila herself. So please get it together and stop making things up like Loner-69.

You keep coming back to this thread, that's the point, I am not going to count posts, I'll leave that to you LOL.

Instead of complaining how bored you are watching kamiila masturbate (in this thread) why not just stay away?  Do you think anyone is interested in your boredom?

I know that I'll get jumped on for "coming to Kamila's defense" again. But, I really wish that some of the posters who constantly gripe about Kamila and Kristy not going farther would acknowledge the fact that we have another 8 or more apartments that have nothing of interest going on 90% of the time. Why don't we replace some of those tenants instead of constantly screaming to get rid of girls that are actually bringing pleasure to some of us?

The only explanation I can come up with is that the hate for Nora and the disappointment and anger in K&K not showing more is really the reason for the constant request for getting rid of the girls. I just find that ridiculously childish. Sorry, guys. But, I do.

Couldn't agree more. If there is anything that doesn't appeal to me I just move on.

We just have to accept that the dynamics in this apartment are completely different from the couples apartments. Here we have three young (single) girls who barely know eachother at the beginning. So we are very lucky if they grow closer and develop a genuine friendship during their stay. If they do not, this can be the most boring place on earth  :D But if they do, beautiful and unexpected things can happen. We saw it with Kammi and Monica and now with Kristy. And they are just staying 1 or 2 months. So, if they want they can hide all the time and do nothing until they leave. They are just passengers. 

And people can expect all they want from them. But it's insane to attack them or wishing them gone because they don't act like Chaturbate models  ::) They don't have to do anything if they don't want to. We all know by now that RLC isn't about Real Life. Especially this apartment.

Yes, this apartment is the cashcow of RLC. And yes, maybe the girls are just a big tease and are playing their part just to keep us interested (I personally don't think this is entirely the case). But that's the way it is. And if you don't like it, well there are surely enough other fun things you can do with your life. 

In my opinion these are the best girls we ever had in this apartment. They are just a breath of fresh air. But if it's still not worth your money, well that's your choice. But I'm enjoying myself and don't regret paying for it (up to now).

What happened to a woman's right to choose?Or does that just apply to the abortion argument?A woman has the right to chose not to have sex as well as the right to have sex as much as she wants.But it needs to be her choice without pressure from others to conform to their desires.Do we have the right to pressure a woman to totally change who she is just so that we can enjoy a few minutes of voyeuristic pleasure?I would like to see the clause in the RLC contract that states tenants are required to have sex in order to live in the apartment.If Kamila decides she wants sex I will watch and enjoy it with everyone else,but if she decides not to have sex I will still enjoy watching her. Bottom line,it must be her decision completely free of any outside influences.

And your are so devoid of human emotions that it is sad.

That's what I thought. Try to derail everything I said with more made up bullshit because you have no clue how to even respond to what I said. You can't even prove the things you say. You just say random things for random reasons.

I can't tell if you purposefully make up lies to avoid admitting being wrong or if you are just that simple minded that you are incapable of responding to the facts. But the truth is, everybody on this board knows there is something wrong with you. Everybody but you.

Thank you for your opinion.

Probably not a photo shoot after putting all that food away. Maybe food in the gut to nullify the effect of the booze if she's going out partying later. Who knows eh.