was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Guest joshua1584

I did not see her take the shoes off when she came in.  Is she still upstairs on her bed ?

She took them off and put on her slippers. Yes she is looking at her phone on the bed.

Did she take a shower or bath and change her panties? If she did neither I would assume she just went out and had a good time dancing, etc. No sex! Just my opinion.

No and No. All she did was wash her feet like the other night. She stood in the shower fully dressed and washed her feet. Then she did the wash her face and take off make-up routine at the sink and brushed her teeth.

She didn't take a bath or change her panties.  She looked at her cell phone for awhile and then got up, closed the door, took off her bra and put on a tank-top night shirt.  She then went right to bed and covered herself with her blankets.

That's the exact same thing I do when i get home from being out all night banging a chick,I do the quick wash up and take my bra off and go to bed with my smelly kitty lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D

She didn't take a bath or change her panties.  She looked at her cell phone for awhile and then got up, closed the door, took off her bra and put on a tank-top night shirt.  She then went right to bed and covered herself with her blankets.

So all the stuff between Kristy and Kamila was most likely all a big game.

Do you honestly believe that those 2 girls are world class actresses? Because that is what they would have to be to have pulled that off for over a month without "falling out of character" once.

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you!  However, you need to think who their viewing audience is!!

Exactly, You only have to think back to when Kamila arrived the first time, Everyone was fantasizing about her and Monica, Then her and Rita, RLC got her the perfect flatmate, I'm pretty sure Kristy likes girls, whether Kamila does is open for debate, They were giving us mostly everything we wanted, Well played RLC!

sillybilly and dfCcap, please don't misunderstand me. I wholeheartedly agree that it's possible (if not probable) that RLC thought up the scenario of having 2 attractive girls living in the apartment who were attracted to each other.

I believe that RLC needed to do something to try to calm down and satisfy their viewers (especially during the extremely slow summer months) and to even bring in new viewers to replace ones they were losing.

I actually personally believe that they realized that Kamila might be a perfect choice for one of the girls and contacted her about a "different kind of modeling/acting assignment". I believe that Kamila gave it some thought and figured why not? It wasn't much different from acting in a music video (which she has done multiple times).

So, I personally believe (no proof, just opinion) that Kamila signed a contract with RLC to come back and play this role. However, that does NOT mean that I think she would abandon her personal values in order to do it or actually do anything that she didn't feel comfortable with. I think that, if this is what happened, that she would have made it clear to them that she MUST be able to "be herself" or she wouldn't do it.

Whether RLC hired Kristy for the same reason, I simply don't know and I don't care.

But, in my mind, its seems perfectly obvious that Kamila and Kristy really did hit it off and that the affection you see between them is genuine. That is what I have been attempting to say in countless posts.

I think it's like "improvisational" theater where the actors are given the "scene" that they will be operating in and a "general plot line", but that the actors can "improvise" or "make up on the spot" how often, and in what manner, they will interact. That's my belief.

These two women can simply not be "acting" all the time. They are not Academy Award class actresses. They are doing the same things they would probably do if they were roommates in college or something like that. The feelings are real. It's only the circumstances that brought them together that is different.

That is simply my theory of what is going on. Kammi is "being herself" and having a good time doing it because she met someone that she really likes.

P.S. - I feel bad that many will have trouble understanding all that I wrote because of language translation problems. But, I feel that if I left any of those thoughts out, the whole theory would not make sense to anyone. Hopefully someone who speaks english will read this and perhaps help me clarify it to non-english speaking members.

Great post and some valid points, Bookmaster. And although none of us will ever know the truth, it's fun to speculate  ;D

First of all, Kammi was contracted by RLC for only one reason: to pump up the volume in this apartment. They know she is very popular and loved by a lot of their members. And Kammi knows that of course, she seems like a smart (business)woman.

But we also know that Kammi can be a little boring when she is alone. Let's be honest, most of the day she is sleeping and when she is awake she is staring at her phone. Her 'bottlesessions' are very predictable after a while and the same goes for the showerscenes. And I know, some of us can watch her any time of the day (or night) without getting bored, because she is such a beautiful girl  :D But for me there has to be something more to keep it interesting.

And that 'something more' is Kristy. The interaction between the girls is the fuel that keeps the fire burning in this apartment. And I agree with you, this can not be fully scripted. If it is fake, we would have noticed that. But the dynamics are very odd. I mean, the intimacy went from 0 to 100 in no time. Before we knew it, Kristy was lying topless on Kammi's lap, while Kammi was caressing her back. But we also notice that Kammi is the one that holds back and kristy acts like a lovesick puppy when they are together.

So, I think that their friendship is 100% genuine. No doubt about that. And I also think that Kristy has certain feelings for Kammi. But some of the 'playful stuff' between them was a little bit over the top if you ask me. That looked staged to me. Just for the views. These girls know how it works, they are models. And you can see that Kammi gets uncomfortable sometimes when it goes too far. But that also means it is not completely scripted by RLC. Otherwise the girls would have gone further than this. So, it's not all black and white. 

So, here are my two cents: The friendship (and with that a certain amount of intimacy) is real, but there is (or was) also some teasing just for the views. Kristy wants obviously more but Kammi isn't interested. She likes to cuddle but that's it. She doesn't act like she is sexually attracted  to Kristy (or any other girl). No lustful  glances or hearteyes. At least I didn't see it. This is as far as she will go with it. So, the intimacy went down from 100 to 10. They don't sleep together anymore, don't cuddle on the couch like they did in the beginning, etc.

And now things are back to normal. Just two close friends, enjoying eachothers company but also living their own lives. Yesterday Kristy was out all day and Kammi has probably met her 'person of interest' and will be more outside the apartment from now on. Again, these are just my (weird) thoughts on the matter.

Only time will tell...

But, as I said before (and with me, many others) just enjoy the cute moments between two beautiful women. It won't last forever  ;)           

So all the stuff between Kristy and Kamila was most likely all a big game.

Do you honestly believe that those 2 girls are world class actresses? Because that is what they would have to be to have pulled that off for over a month without "falling out of character" once.

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you!  However, you need to think who their viewing audience is!!

Exactly, You only have to think back to when Kamila arrived the first time, Everyone was fantasizing about her and Monica, Then her and Rita, RLC got her the perfect flatmate, I'm pretty sure Kristy likes girls, whether Kamila does is open for debate, They were giving us mostly everything we wanted, Well played RLC!

sillybilly and dfCcap, please don't misunderstand me. I wholeheartedly agree that it's possible (if not probable) that RLC thought up the scenario of having 2 attractive girls living in the apartment who were attracted to each other.

I believe that RLC needed to do something to try to calm down and satisfy their viewers (especially during the extremely slow summer months) and to even bring in new viewers to replace ones they were losing.

I actually personally believe that they realized that Kamila might be a perfect choice for one of the girls and contacted her about a "different kind of modeling/acting assignment". I believe that Kamila gave it some thought and figured why not? It wasn't much different from acting in a music video (which she has done multiple times).

So, I personally believe (no proof, just opinion) that Kamila signed a contract with RLC to come back and play this role. However, that does NOT mean that I think she would abandon her personal values in order to do it or actually do anything that she didn't feel comfortable with. I think that, if this is what happened, that she would have made it clear to them that she MUST be able to "be herself" or she wouldn't do it.

Whether RLC hired Kristy for the same reason, I simply don't know and I don't care.

But, in my mind, its seems perfectly obvious that Kamila and Kristy really did hit it off and that the affection you see between them is genuine. That is what I have been attempting to say in countless posts.

I think it's like "improvisational" theater where the actors are given the "scene" that they will be operating in and a "general plot line", but that the actors can "improvise" or "make up on the spot" how often, and in what manner, they will interact. That's my belief.

These two women can simply not be "acting" all the time. They are not Academy Award class actresses. They are doing the same things they would probably do if they were roommates in college or something like that. The feelings are real. It's only the circumstances that brought them together that is different.

That is simply my theory of what is going on. Kammi is "being herself" and having a good time doing it because she met someone that she really likes.

P.S. - I feel bad that many will have trouble understanding all that I wrote because of language translation problems. But, I feel that if I left any of those thoughts out, the whole theory would not make sense to anyone. Hopefully someone who speaks english will read this and perhaps help me clarify it to non-english speaking members.

Great post and some valid points, Bookmaster. And although none of us will ever know the truth, it's fun to speculate  ;D

First of all, Kammi was contracted by RLC for only one reason: to pump up the volume in this apartment. They know she is very popular and loved by a lot of their members. And Kammi knows that of course, she seems like a smart (business)woman.

But we also know that Kammi can be a little boring when she is alone. Let's be honest, most of the day she is sleeping and when she is awake she is staring at her phone. Her 'bottlesessions' are very predictable after a while and the same goes for the showerscenes. And I know, some of us can watch her any time of the day (or night) without getting bored, because she is such a beautiful girl  :D But for me there has to be something more to keep it interesting.

And that 'something more' is Kristy. The interaction between the girls is the fuel that keeps the fire burning in this apartment. And I agree with you, this can not be fully scripted. If it is fake, we would have noticed that. But the dynamics are very odd. I mean, the intimacy went from 0 to 100 in no time. Before we knew it, Kristy was lying topless on Kammi's lap, while Kammi was caressing her back. But we also notice that Kammi is the one that holds back and kristy acts like a lovesick puppy when they are together.

So, I think that their friendship is 100% genuine. No doubt about that. And I also think that Kristy has certain feelings for Kammi. But some of the 'playful stuff' between them was a little bit over the top if you ask me. That looked staged to me. Just for the views. These girls know how it works, they are models. And you can see that Kammi gets uncomfortable sometimes when it goes too far. But that also means it is not completely scripted by RLC. Otherwise the girls would have gone further than this. So, it's not all black and white. 

So, here are my two cents: The friendship (and with that a certain amount of intimacy) is real, but there is (or was) also some teasing just for the views. Kristy wants obviously more but Kammi isn't interested. She likes to cuddle but that's it. She doesn't act like she is sexually attracted  to Kristy (or any other girl). No lustful  glances or hearteyes. At least I didn't see it. This is as far as she will go with it. So, the intimacy went down from 100 to 10. They don't sleep together anymore, don't cuddle on the couch like they did in the beginning, etc.

And now things are back to normal. Just two close friends, enjoying eachothers company but also living their own lives. Yesterday Kristy was out all day and Kammi has probably met her 'person of interest' and will be more outside the apartment from now on. Again, these are just my (weird) thoughts on the matter.

Only time will tell...

But, as I said before (and with me, many others) just enjoy the cute moments between two beautiful women. It won't last forever  ;)           

You could very well be more accurate than I am. As I said, my "theory" is just that. I'm not claiming to know anything for certain. I highly doubt that we will ever know the full story. But, it is fun to speculate and it's really nice to have people share their thoughts. That's what I like about forums such as this. I wish that more people like yourself, who actually give these kinds of things some real thought, would join in more. Then, together, we all could possibly come up with a theory that is very close to the truth.

Unfortunately, there are far too many people, IMO, who really don't give what they see or hear about the tenants any thought at all before declaring their beliefs to be true. They just seem to jump on anything that they feel will strengthen their beliefs. I think this is terribly unfair to the tenants and to the casual readers of the forum who can very easily think that what they are reading is true and then a lot of terrible lies get passed along to others and, eventually, the reputations of the girls (or other tenants) get ruined and could hurt their career (or just hurt them to be accused of such things. They have feelings too.).

So, thank you for giving us your views after giving the matter some real thought. It is great to see and I fully agree with you that we should all just enjoy all of the really cute interactions between the girls. They make me smile a lot and we all need that.  :)