was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Both Kristy and Kamila are afraid to be themselves around Nora.If RLC does not get rid of Nora,I hope RLC goes broke.

I don't think they're afraid of Nora in the least. I think they are aware that it's got to be hard for Nora to feel left out and don't want to "rub her nose in it" (make her feel worse) so to speak.

I haven't seen any indication that Kamila or Kristy are intimidated by Nora at all.

I don't think they're afraid of Nora in the least. I think they are aware that it's got to be hard for Nora to feel left out and don't want to "rub her nose in it" (make her feel worse) so to speak.

I haven't seen any indication that Kamila or Kristy are intimidated by Nora at all.

Did you not see how Kami was sitting on the couch after Nora took over the party?

Did you not see how Kami was sitting on the couch after Nora took over the party?

I'm a laid back sort of guy who likes to smile a lot and be happy..but.. Loner-69 you are really starting to get on my tits with your incessant meaningless rants!! You have only been here two minutes and you have posted way over 600 posts, almost all of them about nothing!! For fuck sake go take a rest and give us all a break. >:( >:( >:( >:(

I'm a laid back sort of guy who likes to smile a lot and be happy..but.. Loner-69 you are really starting to get on my tits with your incessant meaningless rants!! You have only been here two minutes and you have posted way over 600 posts, almost all of them about nothing!! For fuck sake go take a rest and give us all a break. >:( >:( >:( >:(

You are too doubt and stupid to even reply to.

Yes, I saw and, since you haven't been on the boards long, I think I have a better idea of what the different looks on Kamila's face and the positions she sits in might mean than you do. Seriously, no offense, but you jump to conclusions much too fast.

Yes, I saw and, since you haven't been on the boards long, I think I have a better idea of what the different looks on Kamila's face and the positions she sits in might mean than you do. Seriously, no offense, but you jump to conclusions much too fast.

You're wrong.