Current Events in the News (commentary)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey KK!

I don't condone that policeman's behavior but it wasn't just the young lady who was a problem there. Her fellow guests had already started a heap of trouble and she was trying to tell a policeman to go away and mind his own business. If I have to intervene in the raucous events of a group of kids I sure as hell won't be following the direction of a bossy (or maybe hawty), loud-mouthed kid. She should have either shut the hell up or helped quiet the other guests there; the difference between a leadership role and and a hawty black woman (sorry, but some stereotypes are actually true). Instead of pursuing a more helpful and peaceful path she chose instead to follow the path of disrespect. At the least she should have directed him to a responsible adult. As a matter of fact I haven't seen an adult take any responsibility for what happened at that pool party and I haven't seen any report from the policeman's POV. This was another instance of "So what if we're playing our foul-languaged music too loud for hours and invading other people's property and pool and fighting and shit. Git the fuck outa here and leave us the fuck alone...cracker."

Here's how it should have gone down. "Hello Officer. Yes Sir we'll get it under control. Sorry you had to be called." "Hey folks. The neighbors have started complaining about the noise and some of you have been going into our neighbor's pool. If we want to keep the party going we need to respect our neighbors and keep it down." Also, if any of my guests EVER confronted any of my neighbors the way they did I would have kicked them from that party so fast they would have had severe road rash by the time they stopped bouncing and skidding on the pavement...period. Dealing with the neighbors is the job of the host only. I personally would like to see the hosts's parents fined for this fiasco.

Yeah, well, the right way is not how they are taught in school or at home these days.  They are told that cops are evil, that white cops are particularly evil, and that they will be held in high esteem by their fellow J-D friends if they show the cop up, etc.  The yes sir and no sir would have saved Michael Whatshisname in Missouri and the spacey dude in New York state as well.  Cop tells me to go to ground and put lace my fingers behind my head, I do it!  But as I said before, at 14, god only knows what I might have said or done.

All that being the case, however, the cop is expected to be a professional.  He was required to act as a professional.  Being short in stature, however, he had to show the other cops how tough he could be with the little bitch.  Some cops honor the profession; some cops are pigs.  Same for much of the rest of the public service industry.

Cop should walk a beat in Speedos for a month and serve as a security dude at the Municipal Swimming Pool (from whense the mouthy be-atch came in the first place. 

If it were a woman cop, she would already be labelled by the media as a bull-dyke butch lesbian cunt, lusting after some of that smooth, tight, 14-year-old yummy-flesh. 

Life's not fair.  [That's a news flash.]

They won't be happy until they are given free license to rape, rob, loot, and murder without impunity.

A lousy thirteen percent of the population, and this is all we ever seem to hear about anymore!

Let them all move to Detroit, or to New York City with that communist asshole there, or to some other liberal shit-hole like Baltimore, and then they can do whatever they want, just so long as it is amongst their own kind there.   

They won't be happy until they are given free license to rape, rob, loot, and murder without impunity.

A lousy thirteen percent of the population, and this is all we ever seem to hear about anymore!

Let them all move to Detroit, or to New York City with that communist asshole there, or to some other liberal shit-hole like Baltimore, and then they can do whatever they want, just so long as it is amongst their own kind there.   

Seems a bit harsh, WoodW.  We distinguish between "those people" and the talented contributors to our society of the same skin color, right?  One falls into the genus "Monkey," while the other falls into the genus "American." 

I know, I'm just so worn out by it all.  And besides, I would think that they would jump at the chance, after all, they had a field day with Detroit for quite a while.  So why not give them New York City and Baltimore, and let them know that just so long as they stay there, there won't be any mean ole police man to arrest them for just being themselves anymore.  Sounds like a solution to me.  And the liberals can kiss their asses while being beaten to a pulp by those poor, misunderstood, under privileged folks they all seem to love so much.   

I know, I'm just so worn out by it all.  And besides, I would think that they would jump at the chance, after all, they had a field day with Detroit for quite a while.  So why not give them New York City and Baltimore, and let them know that just so long as they stay there, there won't be any mean ole police man to arrest them for just being themselves anymore.  Sounds like a solution to me.  And the liberals can kiss their asses while being beaten to a pulp by those poor, misunderstood, under privileged folks they all seem to love so much. 

It's a question of smarts, Woody.

The Democrats have always, always, always oppressed black people.  Sure, now they try to tell us (and the kids in school) that the nasty bigoted white people in the South were all Republicans -- when we know they were ALL Democrats.  They tell us that the parties changed their names and the party of oppression used to be called "Democrats" but then the two parties switched and they started calling themselves "Republicans."

Jim Crow laws?  All Republican.  The KKK?  Republicans! 

Now, they enslave black people even more intensely with government dependence.  The chains that feel so good -- generation after generation.  Some are smart enough to tell the Democrats to fuck off.  But like most people, they prefer the easy path.

In short, slavery ended a very long time ago.  Everybody who is mentally and physically able to work but who chooses to sit on their ass and live on the dole deserves what they get.

That puts them in the "Monkey" category.

I believe many cops suffer from Napoleon syndrome (lil man syndrome) as well as many having been bullied in school now they have the badge and gun and power to fuck with people as they were fucked with,,just my psychological guess.And lets not forget,many law enforcement people are ex-military irag war vets,nothing against them,but i'm sure the ones that saw battle are most likely to know how to handle a situation,or go truly bat shit crazy from what they have seen,or done over there,not much in between i'm thinking.

New shooter.

Coming out fresh.

So. Now we are expected to endure Hillary 3.0

Fuck that.

Tomorrow, out comes poor little Hillary, whose mom was abused, who was forced to send her kids to California on the train (Hillary would love to pull the train).

** sobs ** 

** sobs **

Why old bag Rodham was….

WAIT for IT

Yet another female VICTIM !!!!

So we need to vote for the reptilian yeast infection because she is JUST LIKE US !!!!

** more sobs **

And that will be the basis for this dumb fuck’s campaign for the presidency.

What an asshat.

11 cops respond, 10 did their job, one acted like a jackass. Enough said.

If the teens would have moved on like they were told to do it all could have been avoided.

Then the actual matter at hand could have been taken care of.