Current Events in the News (commentary)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that stupid woman feels even more special in jail . Supposed to be 1000 people involved in the manhunt ...... police and others , vehicles , quads , helicopters ... at least $500,000 per day .

We are currently on the cop and the teen girl.

But your comment about the pig who helped the convicts escape is a good one.

Plus, she is liable for an 8-year sentence.

I call "BullShit!"

She should serve consecutive sentences to match the maximum of the guys she helped escape.

Now I know what your talking about.  And she is an ugly sow! 

One taste from a dick after having been so neglected for so long, and no wonder she fell in love with the two convicts.

I myself, after having seen her, would have probably elected to just serve out my sentence instead.

______________________________________________________________________________________

And now I hear that someone has opened fire on the Dallas police head quarters, and has been presumably shot dead by a police sniper.  Hope so anyways.  Otherwise it's six years of trial preparations and psychological evaluations, then a protracted and costly court trial, and then we get to feed and comfort the fucker for who knows how long.    So lets hope the sniper hit his mark well. 

But if he should still be alive, then it's likely that Barack Obama, and Eric Holder, along with certain other white hating liberals will fly in and will act as character witnesses for this guy. 

You can place all of this unrest, and hostilities squarely upon Obama's narrow shoulders.  He never could rise above his current status of being a Black Community Organizer. 

11 cops respond, 10 did their job, one acted like a jackass. Enough said.

If the teens would have moved on like they were told to do it all could have been avoided.

Then the actual matter at hand could have been taken care of.

Again 11 cops responded, 10 handled the situation as professionals one didn't. People do dumb stuff. They get involved in situations where they coulda, shoulda, woulda and end up acting like a jackass.  Professionals need to be held accountable when they let emotion override their professionalism. You can't have pilots fly their aircraft off coarse because they get pissed at something or a Doctor letting the patient die because of personal feelings. 

11 cops respond, 10 did their job, one acted like a jackass. Enough said.

If the teens would have moved on like they were told to do it all could have been avoided.

Then the actual matter at hand could have been taken care of.

Again 11 cops responded, 10 handled the situation as professionals one didn't. People do dumb stuff. They get involved in situations where they coulda, shoulda, woulda and end up acting like a jackass.  Professionals need to be held accountable when they let emotion override their professionalism. You can't have pilots fly their aircraft off coarse because they get pissed at something or a Doctor letting the patient die because of personal feelings.

I've seen a few of the traffic stop videos.  When the officer approaches the car, they already have their gun drawn at their side when they approach vehicles just in case someone goes berserk on them.

I've seen a few of the traffic stop videos.  When the officer approaches the car, they already have their gun drawn at their side when they approach vehicles just in case someone goes berserk on them.

Then they are not abiding by protocol. They are only allowed to unsnap the retainer strap that goes between the stock and the hammer preventing accidental discharge of their weapon. Any cop with a brain carrying a Glock or any other automatic sidearm already has one in the chamber.

But they are not permitted to have the weapon out of the holster unless their lives are in imminent danger. They may have it unsnapped, hand on the stock and ready for the draw, but not out of the holster, unless the law varies by State or Province.

Then they are not abiding by protocol. They are only allowed to unsnap the retainer strap that goes between the stock and the hammer preventing accidental discharge of their weapon. Any cop with a brain carrying a Glock or any other automatic sidearm already has one in the chamber.

But they are not permitted to have the weapon out of the holster unless their lives are in imminent danger. They may have it unsnapped, hand on the stock and ready for the draw, but not out of the holster, unless the law varies by State or Province.

I just noticed the odd video of it where I seen the gun out.  They also take them out when they try to apprehend on a high speed chase one they have the vehicle cornered.

But they are not permitted to have the weapon out of the holster unless their lives are in imminent danger.

Indeed, the law can vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Generally speaking, however, "unless their lives are in imminent danger" is not, as far as I know, the requirement in any jurisdiction.  More common are rules (not laws, generally) allowing the unsnap with reasonable suspicion (circumstances that would make a reasonable person suspicious under the same circumstances) and allowing the full presentation of a firearm (1) after a pursuit or a prolonged unwillingness to pull a car over, for example or (2) when the officer believes s/he may be in bodily danger (not necessarily life threatening).  Fleeing suspects account to an enormous percentage of officer injuries so, once the chase is on, expect to see a sidearm presentation even if you hop out of the car and lie face down on the pavement with your fingers laced behind your head. 

Police officers in the US are hired by elected officials. If the city government is dysfunctional, like it is in welfare cities like Detroit, and Philadelphia, it is the fault of the electorate.

If people taught their children to respect the law and to cooperate with the very law enforcement officers that they themselves have hired, this wouldn't be an issue.  >:(

It has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with a sub-culture that glorifies crime whilst using a straw-dog argument ("I'm a victim of racism!") as a defense for a lack of personal integrity.

• 1 month later...