Current Events in the News (commentary)

Well it seems this is another police sanctioned street execution for a possible BICYCLE thief.The other kid who was killed was cooperating and had his hands above his head,, UNARMED,, was also EXECUTED IN COLD BLOOD.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems this is another police sanctioned street execution for a possible BICYCLE thief.The other kid who was killed was cooperating and had his hands above his head,, UNARMED,, was also EXECUTED IN COLD BLOOD.

Proof again we have identified our group's wanker.

If you are going to post anything get your facts right.

Police sanctioned? No. Actually a SANCTIONED RELEASE of the video.

Kids? No. Described as MEN even in the biased reporting of the incident two years later.

Stolen bike? The police called to the scene by the despatcher were told it was a ROBBERY AT THE PREMISES.

Didn't do anything wrong? Told to keep his hands in the air by the police, which he repeatedly didn't do. Dropping your arms, fiddling with your cap, whatever, not a smart move if a cop or anyone is pointing a gun at you.

Easy to judge two years later with the benefit of slow motion cameras. But you weren't there, weren't in that situation, didn't have to make that split second decision. AND YOU NEVER FUCKING WILL BE SO DON'T JUDGE WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW AND DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Apologies for my late posting of this not so current incident, which happened in Nov 2014, but I’ve been somewhat isolated from the world for a few months and trying to catch up.

Gilbert Collar, a white, unarmed 18-year-old under the influence of drugs was shot and killed Oct. 6, 2012, by Officer Trevis Austin, who is black, in Mobile, Alabama. Despite public pressure for an indictment, on 27 Nov 2014 a Mobile County grand jury refused to bring charges against Officer Austin, concluding that the officer acted in self-defense.

What I’m looking for is the articles about my white brothers and sisters, rioting, burning cars, looting shops and attacking police. Surely there must be some?

• 3 weeks later...

The Trumpster offers something the other candidates don't, He is not a politician.  Although I doubt he will win the republican nomination, he is bringing up topics most politicians won't.  I love the fact he is not P.C. He is a smart business man and he is very patriotic. As I said he probably won't win the primary, but he is a breathe of fresh air from your normal politician.  I myself like Cruz.  It's a long political season so we will see where it goes.  Fiorna is quite impressive as well. 

Two stories about a certain creature in the same week, even if in different regions, can't be a coincidence, must be a sign of things to come. (anyone watched Zoo?)

At first sight it looked like the club had been broken into and ransacked.  Beer was overflowing from the trays and onto the floor, which was also strewn with money and straws and glasses and bottles were knocked off their shelves of a Club in the market town of Evesham in Worcestershire, England. Club branch secretary Sam Boulter told Worcester News “At first I thought we’d been burgled but I realised it was all still locked up and that’s when we saw the squirrel. I’d never seen anything like it before, he had ran around the shelves and across the bar. There were bottles scattered around, money scattered around and he had obviously run across the bar’s pumps. The squirrel came out from behind a pack of chips, he must have flung himself on the handle and drank some as he was staggering around all over the place and moving a bit slowly. I’ve never seen a drunk squirrel before. He was sozzled and looked a bit worse for wear, shall we say.”

STOLEN: 1300kg of packaged nuts. SUSPECTED: Dastardly supervillain “The Squirrel” according to Detroit police.

A semi trailer filled with 18 pallets of walnuts and other nut varieties was swiped from its parking lot on June 27. It was found five days later elsewhere in Detroit — but its cargo of nuts was gone. That’s $A173,000 worth of snack food, swiped. Earlier this week the police shelled-out for a composite mugshot — of a suspicious squirrel.

squirrel.jpg