Current Events in the News (commentary)

Three pecan trees in my yard so I'm stocked and ready for a visit. Grab Woody on your way by. I'm just a few hours south. Do squirrels drink homebrew? 'Cause I found out that raccoons will knock over 5gal bottles of Meade and drink themselves to death.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

un massacre vient d'être évité cet après-midi, dans un train en France, grâce à la présence d'un "marine" américain à bord!!! le soldat est intervenu, après avoir entendu le bruit très particulier d'une culasse de AK47, dans les wc....il a réussi à maitriser le terroriste, armé jusqu'au dents, qui voulait remonter le train, en tirant sur tout ce qui bouge!!!! bilan: 3 blessés dont 1 grave...merci et chapeau monsieur!!!! ;) ;) :)

a massacre has been avoided this afternoon on a train in France, thanks to the presence of a "marine" American on board !!! the soldier intervened after hearing the very special sound of AK47 breech in the toilet .... he managed to master the terrorist, armed to the teeth, who wanted to raise the train, shooting at anything in sight !!!! balance: 3 injured, 1 serious ... thank you sir and hat !!!! ;);) :)

The Trumpster offers something the other candidates don't, He is not a politician.  Although I doubt he will win the republican nomination, he is bringing up topics most politicians won't.  I love the fact he is not P.C. He is a smart business man and he is very patriotic. As I said he probably won't win the primary, but he is a breathe of fresh air from your normal politician.  I myself like Cruz.  It's a long political season so we will see where it goes.  Fiorna is quite impressive as well.

Donald Trump is the best thing that has happened to the Democrats. If he is "a breathe of fresh air" compared to your normal politicians, I am afraid your presidential election will be a disaster.

Donald Trump is the best thing that has happened to the Democrats. If he is "a breathe of fresh air" compared to your normal politicians, I am afraid your presidential election will be a disaster.

Most politicians are liars and only tell people what they want to hear until they get elected.  Trump says what he thinks and doesn't give a shit about what other people think of him. why would he, he already is a billionaire.

So what would make this one any different from the last 7 or 8? They have all been disasters as were the elected idiots.

So many really intelligent people in this country and all we ever get is a bunch of shitbags as Presidents.

So what would make this one any different from the last 7 or 8? They have all been disasters as were the elected idiots.

So many really intelligent people in this country and all we ever get is a bunch of shitbags as Presidents.

That's what I never understand about the US. More than 300 million people and somehow the brightest and best rarely make it to the top politically. A lot of the current crop just don't seem that bright and when you back to Sarh Paln and Dan Quayle. At least in the UK are political leaders tend to be bright even if we all hate them. Mind you we tend to chose from an elite group. Unless you studied PPE (Philosophy, Politics and Economics) and Oxford it's quite hard to reach the top.Trump is juat a terrible man - is there no adviser to tell him that he can't treat everone else in the country like they were his employees.

Say what you want about Trump, but the man has the balls to say what is real. Will that get him anywhere? Who knows? But, not being a professional politician, he can and is speaking for the average tax paying American. A pro-politician can't say what Trump is saying, it would be political suicide.

I don't like him personally, I feel he gained his wealth in a round about way using U.S. Bankruptcy laws to eliminate millions in bad debt, then use his protected assets to rebuild his empire again. But again, he's saying what Joe Average wants to hear. Looking at small independent polls, he's on top with immigrants who came to this country the right way, applied for and gained citizenship. He is hated by those that know their asses will be deported if he gets in.

I said I didn't like the man, but I do like his ideas. Let's quit playing world police and protect our own country. I can see him now telling that fat little North Korean pudge, 'Fuck with So. Korea and I'll turn your lights out with one button. He'd say the same thing to Putin, only Putin would push the button first, he has bigger balls than Trump. Trump will play the bluff card.

Looking at any of the rest of them? I say wipe the slate clean and toss them all out. And the old bitch? OMG. If she were to get elected, this country would be a turd world punch bowl within a year. And she and Bubba would be the richest, most corrupt turds in the bowl.

I am not saying Boris Johnson, Mayor of London is that similar to Trump but he is blonde, doesn't care what he says, likes to name things after him and intends to be leader of the country. The problem is he only cares about himself and will just about do anything to get elected and have Boris Airport in Boris City. Trump, I feel though different in style and hair, is very much that man

Trump is an egotist, which in this situation is a good thing.  His name and reputation means everything to him, so he is most likely going to be bound and determined to succeed in the things that he had promised.

I really believe that he loves this country, and disparages the ways in which the liberals and Democrats have done so much over the years to bring it's greatness down.  And fuck those that use that political contrivance known as 'Political Correctness' to try to bully and silence people from speaking their own minds, or from stating the truth for what it truly is.  They have even gone so far as to try to keep the people from saying the most innocent of things at times such as "Merry Christmas" both in our schools and in our stores.  It's not a "Winter Festival", or a "Happy Holliday",.. It's fucking Christmas, whether these maggots like it or not!

Those Marxist cocksuckers use those type of tricks in order to diminish the importance of God, so that they can set about taking away what our founding fathers once said were our "God given rights", and also to see just how far they can go in actually stifling the truth and free speech.  And all with the help of the liberal media. 

Personally, I have always been ten steps ahead of these treasonous pigs in their schemes and plans, and that's why it used to pain me to no end to have to sit back without a microphone myself in order to try to wake this country up from it's own languid or cowardly stupor.  But perhaps Trump might be able to do just that after so many years of us 'True Americans' just always taking it up the ass. 

To his credit, Trump is bringing up important hot-button political issues that all the politicians are afraid to talk about or take a stance on.

That's what is refreshing.

The simple fact of the matter is there is no difference between the Republican Establishment and the Democrat Establishment. They take turns playing good cop/bad cop with the people, and when election time comes they stay safe by spouting condescending meaningless platitudes while money is being stuffed into their back pockets from Big Labor, Big Monopolies, and at least for Hillary -- from foreign powers.

I'd willingly dump the entire US Federal Government if it meant I could have my Constitution and my Bill of Rights back.