Current Events in the News (commentary)

How could I have left the Lebanese off my list, they are really special and at the top of the list when it comes to scum and degenerates. Then this appears in today's news:

Left still thinks Skaf rapes weren’t racist.

It is exactly 15 years ago, but they remain some of the most vicious crimes Sydney has witnessed for many decades. Over four horrifying weeks from August to September, a gang of Lebanese-Australian Muslim youths went on a rape rampage targeting young, non-Muslim girls. The attacks were so degrading and demeaning, the judge described them as “worse than murder”.  “You deserve it because you’re an Australian” just about all the victims were told.

In one incident, an 18 year old girl was raped 25 times by 14 men having been passed around to different groups.

Some of the rapists were found guilty and sentenced to an unprecedented total of more than 240 years. The leader’s initial sentence of 55 years was appealed and a 31-year sentence was imposed. At least five other men involved in the rapes were never caught.

Fourteen gang rapists were convicted, or pleaded guilty, thanks to the courage of seven victims who testified for days in court as their tormentors smirked nearby, the men's families threatened them and defence lawyers suggested they had enjoyed the rapes.

So now we know the facts, that a group of Lebanese Muslim gang rapists from south-western Sydney hunted their victims on the basis of their ethnicity and subjected them to hours of degrading, dehumanising torture. The young women, and girls as young as 14, were "sluts" and "Aussie pigs", the rapists said. So now that some of the perpetrators are in jail, will those people who cried racism and media "sensationalism" hang their heads in shame? Hardly.

The journalists, academics, legal brains and politicians who tried to claim last that the gang rapes of south-western Sydney were just a run-of-the-mill police blotter story being beaten up by racists, scaremongers and political opportunists don't ever want to acknowledge the truth.

What amazes me is that this scum is still alive, in or out of jail. Nothing slow for this scum, something really slow and painful. And their families who covered for them and protected them.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First_African_American_President.jpg

Too bad you right wing conservatives have never truly analysed the reforms that Obama´s administration (do you really think Obama does everything himself?!) has accomplished, in spite of the strong opposition of the conservatives against every possible change.

In the coming election the conservatives will be in real trouble, as the majority of the voters may already consist of "non-white" Americans. In Europe we don´t hear so much of Scott Walker´s brainstorming any more, as Donald Trump now seems to be your shining star. I do not need to repeat his presidential statements, you know them. Trump is valuable, but for the democrats, taking lots of votes from the conservatives. Too bad I do not see any good solutions on the democrats´ side either. The future of the U.S. politics does not look too promising.

For those of you who want to understand the real character of Mr Trump, here is an example: "And without warning me, as he lay there, he suddenly trumped next to me in bed."

Too bad you right wing conservatives have never truly analysed the reforms that Obama´s administration (do you really think Obama does everything himself?!) has accomplished, in spite of the strong opposition of the conservatives against every possible change.

In the coming election the conservatives will be in real trouble, as the majority of the voters may already consist of "non-white" Americans. In Europe we don´t hear so much of Scott Walker´s brainstorming any more, as Donald Trump now seems to be your shining star. I do not need to repeat his presidential statements, you know them. Trump is valuable, but for the democrats, taking lots of votes from the conservatives. Too bad I do not see any good solutions on the democrats´ side either. The future of the U.S. politics does not look too promising.

For those of you who want to understand the real character of Mr Trump, here is an example: "And without warning me, as he lay there, he suddenly trumped next to me in bed."

The future of US politics is looking great, the politicians will still make their money like they do in every other democratic country.

It's the future of the country and the people that doesn't look promising.

Don't worry, the liberals have plenty of people to run against Donald Trump who are just as entertaining -- plus the side benefit that unlike Trump, they don't bring up important or uncomfortable issues. I mean, if you're going to watch the US continue to go down the drain, you at least want to get some comic relief out of the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mijjdYtHz-o

One has to be pretty damn stupid to let buffoons like these win them over. 

Yeah, and, we got the dumb fuck for 2 terms. Who's to say Americans aren't stupid?

Now, NOW, there is a stupid rapper that thinks he wants to run the country. Time to move to Antarctica.

So, if elected will he trip over his pants and bare his ass while exiting Air Force One?

Reporter:  "Oh no,.. ladies and gentlemen, the prez just took a tumble and landed face first upon the tarmac."

The Prez:  "Izz ok,.. Izz ok,.. it hurtz dog, buts Izz alright,.., da cuntree iz stilz safe."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry anymore. 

So, if elected will he trip over his pants and bare his ass while exiting Air Force One?

Reporter:  "Oh no,.. ladies and gentlemen, the prez just took a tumble and landed face first upon the tarmac."

The Prez:  "Izz ok,.. Izz ok,.. it hurtz dog, buts Izz alright,.., da cuntree iz stilz safe."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry anymore. 

I suggest crying.  Imagine him and Kim K and all the mis-direction West's running around.. (North West, Sooth West) well you get the idea.  will be a real nice dinner party when Kloe also shows up..

Sorry... have to run and puke..............

An entire bunch of shitbags in my opinion. That whole Hollyweird set needs to be exterminated as do the idiots that glorify them.

But leave Clint Eastwood alone. He's the only real American left out there I think.

Can't turn on the news or open a paper without seeing stories about refugees.

Refugees International promotes three viable solutions; return, local integration or third country resettlement. I favour return. Much to my surprise, for a tree hugging organisation, they support more power to Peacekeeping Forces:

.................use peacekeeping operations to protect civilians and also aims to generate greater political will to send peacekeepers in when genocide and crimes against humanity occur.

According to June 2015 UN figures, there are currently 106,000 Peacekeepers dispersed around the world, made up of police, military experts and troops (troops are in excess of 90,000).

Not that many, especially when you realise they don't come from the best trained, best armies in the world, including:

Pakistan         8456

India                 8008

Bangladesh 9434

Nepal         5321

Ethiopia         8141

Senegal         3556

Ghana         3096

Rwanda         5595

Morocco         2269

Oh and don't forget the coalition of the willing, including:

USA                   80

UK                 289

Canada         111

Australia           44

So are we really serious about peacekeeping, or do we just use it as a means to subsidise some of the poorer nations and keep up appearances. Massive income for a country like Bangladesh who would only pay their troops a bowl of rice a day.

Can't turn on the news or open a paper without seeing stories about refugees.

Refugees International promotes three viable solutions; return, local integration or third country resettlement. I favour return. Much to my surprise, for a tree hugging organisation, they support more power to Peacekeeping Forces:

Kalevipoeg comments:

I have a dream job for you - this would serve the purpose of your life.

When a small boat with 700 refugees that left North Africa from the Libyan coast finally boards Lampedusa Island in Italy - only a few people drowned on the way - you greet them with the sign "We will return you". Then you hop on the boat, take charge, turn the fore back towards the African coast and steer the boat until it reaches the opposite shore. There you empty the boat, wawe the people goodbye and give them your nicest smile. Wouldn´t that be great!?

That's the way it should be. What the hell is Italy going to do with 700 Africans? Let them wander the streets of Rome and compete with the Gypsies in mugging and pickpocketing tourists? Then they sleep in the streets, rummaging through garbage cans, shit in the alleys. Screw that Liberal hogwash. Send their asses right back where they once came from.

If you really want to help these so called poor staving nations, start with sterilization of either the males and/or the females. If they don't pop out another mouth every time they had sex, they might be able to live on the land they have. The same goes for every country in the world. Start sterilizing those that can't afford to feed themselves, let alone babies. They need medical care, clothes, food, shelter, etc...

Shall we send you the bill? You seem more than willing to pay it. I can tell you now, that I don't want to, nor should my tax dollars go to paying for them. All they this is creating is a dependent group of gimmes, that will never work or amount to anything.

That's the way it should be. What the hell is Italy going to do with 700 Africans? Let them wander the streets of Rome and compete with the Gypsies in mugging and pickpocketing tourists? Then they sleep in the streets, rummaging through garbage cans, shit in the alleys. Screw that Liberal hogwash. Send their asses right back where they once came from.

If you really want to help these so called poor staving nations, start with sterilization of either the males and/or the females. If they don't pop out another mouth every time they had sex, they might be able to live on the land they have. The same goes for every country in the world. Start sterilizing those that can't afford to feed themselves, let alone babies. They need medical care, clothes, food, shelter, etc...

Shall we send you the bill? You seem more than willing to pay it. I can tell you now, that I don't want to, nor should my tax dollars go to paying for them. All they this is creating is a dependent group of gimmes, that will never work or amount to anything.

Make it mandatory to sterilize all their citizens 35 years of age and older. If they don't abide cut off all funding and seal all points of entry where they can't invade the rest of the world.