new couple - Suzan - Hector

We don't ban people for that. It's up to the people themselves to act like adults. As for your 'bullying', when I was a kid and someone picked on you, you either stomped their ass into the ground, or it just got worse.

You had to stand up for yourself, not go home crying to mommy. The same here. To ban someone simply because they pick on someone is censorship. In the U.S. we are guaranteed that right to free speech under what used to be the Constitution. Now all that is, is White House toilet paper.

Esta pareja hizo el paripé la primera noche y mal y se acabó todo. Vuelvo a repetirme diciendo que esta pareja es otra estafa de RLC, seguro que ni siquiera estan juntos. Ella se follará a todo lo que le apetezca fuera de la casa y es normal teniendo al idiota que tiene al lado. Una vez más, esta pareja fuera del apartamento ya!

The four little boys are staying up late in the morning because they don't have their mommies there to tell them to go to bed. Dirtbags.

It must really be hard to be as perfect as you are.

I've had many decades of practice, so I have become quite proficient at it. Eisenhower was still president when I was born.

what some people on here say to each other is just bullying and there should be someone on here able to ban them from site for good its disgusting

Yes, that's true. And yes, tbg is correct to say we need to exercise a very wide latitude and have tolerance for the jack-ass opinions of fuck-wits. But the quality level of posters seems to be getting tedious, deplorable, and boring, lacking all humor, wit, and fun. They belong on 4chan/b, not here.

It behooves us to subtly defend our little island of CC freedom.

We can start by adopting step 1: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. They hate being ignored. Ignore them.

Step 2:Treat others with some modicum of respect. Especially then tenants. Hell, Suzan & Hector just moved in and everybody's bitching about them already. There's no RLC show without them. If you don't like a couple, move on to an apartment you appreciate.

Step 3: If another CC member gives you shit, laugh at him and just move on. Otherwise, he wins.

Playing nicely in the sand box is easy. Bring your little green army men, your dinosaurs, your Tonka trucks, your shovels, dolls and pie pans. Share them. But don't shit in our sand box. Everybody here should be old enough to have been potty trained.

Thank you.