new couple - Suzan - Hector

Pissing in the sink, smoking everywhere, lets see how long that lasts before RLC reacts.

this guy is the worst parasite that have never known rlc !!! or me, for that matter !!!

;) ;) No recuerdas a Ruslan? Este le disputara el primer puesto para ver cual de los dos mas guarros.

do you mean he's worse than Ruslan

ruslan was a prince charming compared to him !!! no, just kidding, they are the same !!! saufque ruslan had more attention when Katya spoke to him !! he turned his head !!!

Pissing in the sink, smoking everywhere, lets see how long that lasts before RLC reacts.

this guy is the worst parasite that have never known rlc !!! or me, for that matter !!!

;) ;) No recuerdas a Ruslan? Este le disputara el primer puesto para ver cual de los dos mas guarros.

Cam't believe that. Ruslan was really gross

;) Bueno, Ruslan le tenia alergia al agua aparte de estar varios dias con la misma ropa, este se ducho el primer dia pero joder mearse el el lavabo eso no creo que lo supere nadie.Eso es de ser un GUARRO

tengo la sensacion que esta pareja no va a durar mucho aqui . un presentimiento , las mejores tetas de rlf sin lugar a dudas .

I hope they don't last too long.he has got to be the laziest guy on here .

no wonder he is so skinny,too lazy to even get up and eat.

tres tios en el piso , hector y un moro en el comedor y el amigo orejas durmiendo en la cama de suzan , que divertido , luego quieren quitar el apartamento de dasha , dios mio ...........

Guest bobbyjoe

what a bullshit this appartment seriously,j predict the same destiny to katia/ruslan if this guy continue make this life

but j think rlc gonna waiting 3-4 months for maybe after take a decision.

this girl have nice body and look cute but what we can do with this style of guy!

for the moment it's one new appartment for nothing, next...