Under Maintenance

It is rather odd that every time when this apartment goes to maintenance, someone hears something. Every time the reason is fucking, lesbian sex, masturbation, ... For some a life mission seems to be write bad towards this apartment.

For example, the case of Monika and Kamila. Someone heard the voices sex and shower through the downstairs camera. I had the opportunity to compare pictures from Monika's room, Kamila's room and bathroom, before and after maintenance. By checking the bed linen pleats, positions of goods, ... I can say that there was no sex, and not even shower during that maintenance. I will not to prove this. Believe it or not.

Through the camera 2, you can hear a lot of voices from outside and from the balconies of other apartments. Try to listen sometimes, when the apartment is completely empty and quiet.

It may be that this maintenance is because there is, for example, a service technician, so RLC put the apartment under maitenance before his arrival.

It is rather odd that every time when this apartment goes to maintenance, someone hears something. Every time the reason is fucking, lesbian sex, masturbation, ... For some a life mission seems to be write bad towards this apartment.

For example, the case of Monika and Kamila. Someone heard the voices sex and shower through the downstairs camera. I had the opportunity to compare pictures from Monika's room, Kamila's room and bathroom, before and after maintenance. By checking the bed linen pleats, positions of goods, ... I can say that there was no sex, and not even shower during that maintenance. I will not to prove this. Believe it or not.

Through the camera 2, you can hear a lot of voices from outside and from the balconies of other apartments. Try to listen sometimes, when the apartment is completely empty and quiet.

It may be that this maintenance is because there is, for example, a service technician, so RLC put the apartment under maitenance before his arrival.

Everything you say may be true except for what I made bold. I was watching at the time and just before (like about 5 seconds before) the cams went out, Monica (who had been flirting with Kamila all night and was dressed in a sexy negligee) ran into Kamila's room and quickly slid completely under the covers so she would not be seen when Kamila returned to her room from the bathroom or wherever she had gone. Monica planned on surprising Kamila when she got back.

Whether she planned to have sex or just to "scare" Kamila will never be known because the cam went black at that point and the under maintenance sign came onscreen. That is why everyone became furious. It was evident that "something" was going to happen and with all the flirting that had been going on prior to all this happening, members were pretty excited about what that "something" was going to be.

So, I'm sorry, but you are definitely incorrect in your comment about covers being identical. Maybe your before and after screenshots were frozen cam shots because the cams definitely do get out of sync at times as we all know. But, there is absolutely no way the real live cameras would have shown the bed linen pleats to be the same before and after.

So, I'm sorry, but you are definitely incorrect in your comment about covers being identical. Maybe your before and after screenshots were frozen cam shots because the cams definitely do get out of sync at times as we all know. But, there is absolutely no way the real live cameras would have shown the bed linen pleats to be the same before and after.

I didn't say they were identical, but wholeness of changes in the room let me believe there was no sex or it was very restrained, which is implausible in respect of those girls.

I am also very angry at those continuing maintenance breaks, but I believe they have other motives than to hide events that occur between the girls. Sometimes they just happen very unpleasant moment.

I didn't say they were identical, but wholeness of changes in the room let me believe there was no sex or it was very restrained, which is implausible in respect of those girls.

I am also very angry at those continuing maintenance breaks, but I believe they have other motives than to hide events that occur between the girls. Sometimes they just happen very unpleasant moment.

That's very true. I think that the reason most of the posters get so upset when it happens in this apartment is because it happens far more frequently than at any other apartment. But, then again, maybe it happens more often here mainly because the tenants change so frequently.

Spoon, sorry mate but you are wrong, Kamila and Kristy went to their own beds and Nora came home with another girl who slept in her bed. Sometime during the night Kristy went from her room to the couch in the lounge room. I wasn't around to see who woke up where before the apartment went to maintenance but there were 4 girls under the roof in the early hours of the morning.

Fair enough, I didn't follow her into Nora's room so when I saw two girls sleeping there two hours later I incorrectly assumed it was Kristy and didn't look too closely. My bad.

Guest bobbyjoe

nobody else have connection problem this night? connection failed after some minutes of streaming

Guest bobbyjoe

nobody else have connection problem this night? connection failed after some minutes of streaming

It streams for 10 or 15 minutes  then you have to refresh the page each time.

j know but j'm rlc member actually,j don't need refresh every 15 mn,j don't know what's happen this night,maybe it's my connection suck this night but for the moment that's work

It streams for 10 or 15 minutes  then you have to refresh the page each time.

la connexion lâchait sans arrêt, j'ai abandonner!!!!

constantly connecting let go, I give up !!!! :-\ :-\