Under Maintenance

nobody else have connection problem this night? connection failed after some minutes of streaming

It streams for 10 or 15 minutes  then you have to refresh the page each time.

j know but j'm rlc member actually,j don't need refresh every 15 mn,j don't know what's happen this night,maybe it's my connection suck this night but for the moment that's work

Members don't need to refresh.  Just the ones that watch free cams.

People complaining about cameras freezing and/or laggng so RLC probably does something about it. When they do something people complain about maintenance.

I have seen the cams lagging as well and if this maintenance is to try to correct it then by all means RLC go ahead...

I'M HERE DFCCAP, AND I WILL BE WATCHING UNTIL THE APARTMENT COMES BACK ON!

LMAOO!! I CAME HERE TOO JUST TO SEE WHAT HE WAS GOING TO SAY,DFCCAP WHERE ARE YOU? ;D ;D ;D

ALL THREE GIRLS WERE ON THE COUCH SO I DON'T SEE HOW THEY COULD HAVE TURNED OFF THE SWITCH. ;D ;D ;D

Guest bobbyjoe

People complaining about cameras freezing and/or laggng so RLC probably does something about it. When they do something people complain about maintenance.

I have seen the cams lagging as well and if this maintenance is to try to correct it then by all means RLC go ahead...

j don't understand why this appartment is soo frequently on maintenance,

there is many lagging or freezing cameras in appartment of carla/mario and this appartment

is never in maintenance,there is no logic with rlc

I can't tell you how much I hope you are right. Because, if it's not for that reason that they just put it under maintenance, then they blew a lot of positive vibes that they were starting to get from some of their members.