Under Maintenance

What you are suggesting, that they went under maintenance so that they could either have sex or a fight, would mean that they have the ability to take the apartment off line and alter the apartment heading to Under Maintenance by themselves.

Now I really do not think that this is possible so then you will say that they contacted RLC admin to request the taking down of the apartment and I am sure that the admin would not go along with that.

I really do not think it has anything to do with the occupants's wishes but rather the admin of RLC needing to do some work on the system.

Maybe dealing with this kind of setup in that country from the country that the admin is in requires the taking down of the apartment more regularly.

Regardless of why they went to maintenance this time, the fact is that it was an incredibly stupid time to put up a maintenance screen. I mean really. Given all the recent complaints about the suspicious nature of the maintenance interruptions in the past, there is absolutely NO WAY they could have thought they could get away with doing it now after the build-up of the past couple days.

They KNEW that members were hoping to see something exciting and yet they did something this stupid that was GUARANTEED to cause an uproar. It's one of the worst examples of site management and customer relations I have ever seen.

Edited to add: Given the build-up of the last 2 days, they should have done everything possible to ensure that this did NOT happen. This occurrence literally screams to the paying members "We don't care about you". It is a disgrace and it is inexcusable.

Jeezus... 26 pages complaining about the maintenance in this apartment. Half of you guys don't even know how to upload/download, yet you have a (wrong) opinion about the maintenance that needs to be done to keep this app going. With so many cameras and so much activity going on, it is obvious that this app goes into maintenance more often than the other apps to empty the ram, reset, etc.

Next time the maintenance interferes with your wanking session, I suggest you take a breather. Go outside for some fresh air, or start a conversation with your missus (if you got one), play some games with your children (if you got them), take the dog for a walk... and so on... In other words...GET A LIFE FOR CHRISTS SAKE!

Liked this, just thought it was worth reposting.

Jeezus... 26 pages complaining about the maintenance in this apartment. Half of you guys don't even know how to upload/download, yet you have a (wrong) opinion about the maintenance that needs to be done to keep this app going. With so many cameras and so much activity going on, it is obvious that this app goes into maintenance more often than the other apps to empty the ram, reset, etc.

Next time the maintenance interferes with your wanking session, I suggest you take a breather. Go outside for some fresh air, or start a conversation with your missus (if you got one), play some games with your children (if you got them), take the dog for a walk... and so on... In other words...GET A LIFE FOR CHRISTS SAKE!

Liked this, just thought it was worth reposting.

That figures, I always thought you were involved with RLC in one fashion or another!

This is a really good post. And I agree 100%!

This is a really good post. And I agree 100%!

LOL at you losers!

What you are suggesting, that they went under maintenance so that they could either have sex or a fight, would mean that they have the ability to take the apartment off line and alter the apartment heading to Under Maintenance by themselves.

Now I really do not think that this is possible so then you will say that they contacted RLC admin to request the taking down of the apartment and I am sure that the admin would not go along with that.

I really do not think it has anything to do with the occupants's wishes but rather the admin of RLC needing to do some work on the system.

Maybe dealing with this kind of setup in that country from the country that the admin is in requires the taking down of the apartment more regularly.

Regardless of why they went to maintenance this time, the fact is that it was an incredibly stupid time to put up a maintenance screen. I mean really. Given all the recent complaints about the suspicious nature of the maintenance interruptions in the past, there is absolutely NO WAY they could have thought they could get away with doing it now after the build-up of the past couple days.

They KNEW that members were hoping to see something exciting and yet they did something this stupid that was GUARANTEED to cause an uproar. It's one of the worst examples of site management and customer relations I have ever seen.

Edited to add: Given the build-up of the last 2 days, they should have done everything possible to ensure that this did NOT happen. This occurrence literally screams to the paying members "We don't care about you". It is a disgrace and it is inexcusable.

For fuck's sake booky, they did it at 5am usa time!! And the reason was that last night Kammi's cam 7 crapped out. Some members here are hoping to see something 24/7, so what they never suppose to do maintenance?? So enlighten us all, when is the right time to do maintenance??

PS. RLC does not have people watching the feeds and saying "oh look the girls are about to have sex, let's shut off the cams so we can screw with dfccap and booky and the likes". What you may see as a "build-up", others see as two separate incidents, intimate but NON-SEXUAL!

All who own a car knows that it needs maintenance, even if it would work well. It is too late to change the oil when the catastrophe has already happened. Poorly maintained car can also be a danger to others. Some cars indicate the need for maintenance, depending on operating conditions. Sports cars and racing cars requiring maintenance more often than family cars. Also, faulty cars require more maintenance than cars in condition.

Maybe they have a monitoring system, which indicates the need for maintenance or they must check from time to time memory consumptions, CPU loads, etc. Lots of challenging factors has appeared, Nora's and Kristy's curtains has started to swaying in the wind throughout the day, evening lighting in the living room can be a difficult to the system, etc. Perhaps there accumulate a lot of rubbish to various places in the system and all it need to clean once the apartment is under maintenance. Perhaps this needs to be done, so that the whole system does not crash. Would this need of maintenance deductible by adjusting some small things in order or is there needed more server capacity? Could it be that more server capacity have been acquired, and these service breaks are associated to setting up the more powerful server? The current situation can not continue to infinity and I believe these service breaks are only first-aid until the problems related to this apartment can be solved. It is impossible to say what is wrong, because all what we know about their system is that there are tens of edges in different parts of the world.

What we know about their organization? Is there only one owner and everything is outsourced? Is it the same contractor that do the support and maintenance? Or is there a number of sub-contractors, whose payment does not depend on the outcome of the RLC and they take care of things when it best suits for them? Does the management get much enough information from support, necessary to decision making? The management might be happy to the profit of a company, though they are not informed that the result could be even better. It could also be that they get much information enough, but things just take time before they will be in order.

The biggest problem is that we do not have any kind of contact with them whose profit realized depends on the functioning of the system. Businessmen behind the RLC certainly does not read camcaps.net!

Thanks, if someone bothered to read to the end, or even to think about things!

All who own a car knows that it needs maintenance, even if it would work well. It is too late to change the oil when the catastrophe has already happened. Poorly maintained car can also be a danger to others. Some cars indicate the need for maintenance, depending on operating conditions. Sports cars and racing cars requiring maintenance more often than family cars. Also, faulty cars require more maintenance than cars in condition.

Maybe they have a monitoring system, which indicates the need for maintenance or they must check from time to time memory consumptions, CPU loads, etc. Lots of challenging factors has appeared, Nora's and Kristy's curtains has started to swaying in the wind throughout the day, evening lighting in the living room can be a difficult to the system, etc. Perhaps there accumulate a lot of rubbish to various places in the system and all it need to clean once the apartment is under maintenance. Perhaps this needs to be done, so that the whole system does not crash. Would this need of maintenance deductible by adjusting some small things in order or is there needed more server capacity? Could it be that more server capacity have been acquired, and these service breaks are associated to setting up the more powerful server? The current situation can not continue to infinity and I believe these service breaks are only first-aid until the problems related to this apartment can be solved. It is impossible to say what is wrong, because all what we know about their system is that there are tens of edges in different parts of the world.

What we know about their organization? Is there only one owner and everything is outsourced? Is it the same contractor that do the support and maintenance? Or is there a number of sub-contractors, whose payment does not depend on the outcome of the RLC and they take care of things when it best suits for them? Does the management get much enough information from support, necessary to decision making? The management might be happy to the profit of a company, though they are not informed that the result could be even better. It could also be that they get much information enough, but things just take time before they will be in order.

The biggest problem is that we do not have any kind of contact with them whose profit realized depends on the functioning of the system. Businessmen behind the RLC certainly does not read camcaps.net!

Thanks, if someone bothered to read to the end, or even to think about things!

Whatever floats your boat SEE, but I THINK you're wrong!