Under Maintenance

Es con diferencia el apartamento con más problemas de mantenimiento de todo RLC ...

...por qué será ? ? ? ;)

I knew it was going to happen!  They are hiding the sexual activities of this apartment from every one of y'all!  It will continue to happen until enough of you write them emails threatening law suits due to them not living up to their end of the bargain!!  I don't care how much money anybody has, nobody likes to get screwed!!!

What you are suggesting, that they went under maintenance so that they could either have sex or a fight, would mean that they have the ability to take the apartment off line and alter the apartment heading to Under Maintenance by themselves.

Now I really do not think that this is possible so then you will say that they contacted RLC admin to request the taking down of the apartment and I am sure that the admin would not go along with that.

I really do not think it has anything to do with the occupants's wishes but rather the admin of RLC needing to do some work on the system.

Maybe dealing with this kind of setup in that country from the country that the admin is in requires the taking down of the apartment more regularly.

What you are suggesting, that they went under maintenance so that they could either have sex or a fight, would mean that they have the ability to take the apartment off line and alter the apartment heading to Under Maintenance by themselves.

Now I really do not think that this is possible so then you will say that they contacted RLC admin to request the taking down of the apartment and I am sure that the admin would not go along with that.

I really do not think it has anything to do with the occupants's wishes but rather the admin of RLC needing to do some work on the system.

Maybe dealing with this kind of setup in that country from the country that the admin is in requires the taking down of the apartment more regularly.

I give up, you people don't have a clue!!

Jeezus... 26 pages complaining about the maintenance in this apartment. Half of you guys don't even know how to upload/download, yet you have a (wrong) opinion about the maintenance that needs to be done to keep this app going. With so many cameras and so much activity going on, it is obvious that this app goes into maintenance more often than the other apps to empty the ram, reset, etc.

Next time the maintenance interferes with your wanking session, I suggest you take a breather. Go outside for some fresh air, or start a conversation with your missus (if you got one), play some games with your children (if you got them), take the dog for a walk... and so on... In other words...GET A LIFE FOR CHRISTS SAKE!

I give up, you people don't have a clue!!

Todavía no saben quien es la reina de RLCWFBgR.gif

Jeezus... 26 pages complaining about the maintenance in this apartment. Half of you guys don't even know how to upload/download, yet you have a (wrong) opinion about the maintenance that needs to be done to keep this app going. With so many cameras and so much activity going on, it is obvious that this app goes into maintenance more often than the other apps to empty the ram, reset, etc.

Next time the maintenance interferes with your wanking session, I suggest you take a breather. Go outside for some fresh air, or start a conversation with your missus (if you got one), play some games with your children (if you got them), take the dog for a walk... and so on... In other words...GET A LIFE FOR CHRISTS SAKE!

26 pages, is that all?  Hell RLC must really be doing something right with 26 pages of compliments!!!!

As for the wanking session you referred to, well it's kind of hard to wank to something that ain't there!  However, you must be pretty good at it!!