Under Maintenance

What you are suggesting, that they went under maintenance so that they could either have sex or a fight, would mean that they have the ability to take the apartment off line and alter the apartment heading to Under Maintenance by themselves.

Now I really do not think that this is possible so then you will say that they contacted RLC admin to request the taking down of the apartment and I am sure that the admin would not go along with that.

I really do not think it has anything to do with the occupants's wishes but rather the admin of RLC needing to do some work on the system.

Maybe dealing with this kind of setup in that country from the country that the admin is in requires the taking down of the apartment more regularly.

Regardless of why they went to maintenance this time, the fact is that it was an incredibly stupid time to put up a maintenance screen. I mean really. Given all the recent complaints about the suspicious nature of the maintenance interruptions in the past, there is absolutely NO WAY they could have thought they could get away with doing it now after the build-up of the past couple days.

They KNEW that members were hoping to see something exciting and yet they did something this stupid that was GUARANTEED to cause an uproar. It's one of the worst examples of site management and customer relations I have ever seen.

Edited to add: Given the build-up of the last 2 days, they should have done everything possible to ensure that this did NOT happen. This occurrence literally screams to the paying members "We don't care about you". It is a disgrace and it is inexcusable.

For fuck's sake booky, they did it at 5am usa time!! And the reason was that last night Kammi's cam 7 crapped out. Some members here are hoping to see something 24/7, so what they never suppose to do maintenance?? So enlighten us all, when is the right time to do maintenance??

PS. RLC does not have people watching the feeds and saying "oh look the girls are about to have sex, let's shut off the cams so we can screw with dfccap and booky and the likes". What you may see as a "build-up", others see as two separate incidents, intimate but NON-SEXUAL!

Snaky, I'm not accusing RLC of timing it like that. But, I am saying that they should have guarded against that happening. This shut off occurred just as the girls were getting ready to get out of bed. I happened to have just woken up a little earlier and was watching the girls and they had both (within 5 minutes of the cams going out) had already started the increased rolling around and opening their eyes on the bed. That usually indicates that they are deciding whether to get up or not.

My only complaint is that, with all of the anger and complaints they had been hearing for the last time this kind of suspect "timing" occurred in THIS house, RLC should have made certain that it didn't happen again this morning (of all mornings).

It was not a "usual" morning. There had been a lot of action the night before and, unless they pay absolutely no attention to any of the cam feeds (which would be a very poor business practice since their business depends on them), there is no way they should not have realized that a lot of their members might be anxiously awaiting the morning to see what would happen between the 2 girls in question. They should have anticipated another firestorm would occur if an "under maintenance" shut down occurred just before the girls got out of bed and didn't come off maintenance until the girls were both fully dressed and no longer in their rooms (after more than an hour).

All they had to do was, due to the circumstances (which were by no means "normal"), perform the maintenance earlier in the day (after all, it was 11:00 am Barcelona time) or delayed the maintenance until both girls had gotten up and begun their day normally. That's all they had to do.

By choosing that exact time to shut cams off for maintenance, they gave all of their critics the perfect ammunition to accuse them of doing it on purpose. It was a very dumb business decision given the fact that they were winning back the trust of their customers by some of their recent choices regarding this apartment.

Snaky, you are a very bright guy. Can you honestly tell me that you don't think they needed to concern themselves about maintaining the forward momentum of winning their customer over and that they didn't make a strategic mistake by not ensuring that this kind of thing didn't happen this morning of all mornings?

Me? I'm a trusting kind of guy. So, I'm willing to accept the possibility (however remote) that the timing of the maintenance was just a "freaky coincidence". But you can bet that their accusers who have been complaining so strongly in the past will not. To them, this is proof positive that what they have been saying is correct (which is that RLC doesn't care about their customers at all).

Either RLC has the worse luck in the world when it comes to things like this or their staff is seriously in need of some business training or their army of angry, frustrated customers (who they had been working hard to win back) are correct. I simply don't see any other explanation. If you do, then please enlighten me.

The fact is cam 7 in Kamila's room has been a problem child for months, so don't use that in RLC's defense you sorry piece of no legged snake in the grass!!  Quit defending what you know I'm saying is true!  Come up with something that can make me change my mind but don't say the apartment needs more maintenance than the others because of viewership!  If that's the case then there is another thing there tech support should have taken care of a long long time ago!!

The fact is cam 7 in Kamila's room has been a problem child for months, so don't use that in RLC's defense you sorry piece of no legged snake in the grass!!  Quit defending what you know I'm saying is true!  Come up with something that can make me change my mind but don't say the apartment needs more maintenance than the others because of viewership!  If that's the case then there is another thing there tech support should have taken care of a long long time ago!!

There is a possible, simple solution to the problem.

Try one of the following medications; Xanax,  Libriu, Klonopin, Valium or Ativan.

No guarantee, but one of them should help relieve your paranoia.

What you are suggesting, that they went under maintenance so that they could either have sex or a fight, would mean that they have the ability to take the apartment off line and alter the apartment heading to Under Maintenance by themselves.

Now I really do not think that this is possible so then you will say that they contacted RLC admin to request the taking down of the apartment and I am sure that the admin would not go along with that.

I really do not think it has anything to do with the occupants's wishes but rather the admin of RLC needing to do some work on the system.

Maybe dealing with this kind of setup in that country from the country that the admin is in requires the taking down of the apartment more regularly.

Regardless of why they went to maintenance this time, the fact is that it was an incredibly stupid time to put up a maintenance screen. I mean really. Given all the recent complaints about the suspicious nature of the maintenance interruptions in the past, there is absolutely NO WAY they could have thought they could get away with doing it now after the build-up of the past couple days.

They KNEW that members were hoping to see something exciting and yet they did something this stupid that was GUARANTEED to cause an uproar. It's one of the worst examples of site management and customer relations I have ever seen.

Edited to add: Given the build-up of the last 2 days, they should have done everything possible to ensure that this did NOT happen. This occurrence literally screams to the paying members "We don't care about you". It is a disgrace and it is inexcusable.

For fuck's sake booky, they did it at 5am usa time!! And the reason was that last night Kammi's cam 7 crapped out. Some members here are hoping to see something 24/7, so what they never suppose to do maintenance?? So enlighten us all, when is the right time to do maintenance??

PS. RLC does not have people watching the feeds and saying "oh look the girls are about to have sex, let's shut off the cams so we can screw with dfccap and booky and the likes". What you may see as a "build-up", others see as two separate incidents, intimate but NON-SEXUAL!

Snaky, I'm not accusing RLC of timing it like that. But, I am saying that they should have guarded against that happening. This shut off occurred just as the girls were getting ready to get out of bed. I happened to have just woken up a little earlier and was watching the girls and they had both (within 5 minutes of the cams going out) had already started the increased rolling around and opening their eyes on the bed. That usually indicates that they are deciding whether to get up or not.

My only complaint is that, with all of the anger and complaints they had been hearing for the last time this kind of suspect "timing" occurred in THIS house, RLC should have made certain that it didn't happen again this morning (of all mornings).

It was not a "usual" morning. There had been a lot of action the night before and, unless they pay absolutely no attention to any of the cam feeds (which would be a very poor business practice since their business depends on them), there is no way they should not have realized that a lot of their members might be anxiously awaiting the morning to see what would happen between the 2 girls in question. They should have anticipated another firestorm would occur if an "under maintenance" shut down occurred just before the girls got out of bed and didn't come off maintenance until the girls were both fully dressed and no longer in their rooms (after more than an hour).

All they had to do was, due to the circumstances (which were by no means "normal"), perform the maintenance earlier in the day (after all, it was 11:00 am Barcelona time) or delayed the maintenance until both girls had gotten up and begun their day normally. That's all they had to do.

By choosing that exact time to shut cams off for maintenance, they gave all of their critics the perfect ammunition to accuse them of doing it on purpose. It was a very dumb business decision given the fact that they were winning back the trust of their customers by some of their recent choices regarding this apartment.

Snaky, you are a very bright guy. Can you honestly tell me that you don't think they needed to concern themselves about maintaining the forward momentum of winning their customer over and that they didn't make a strategic mistake by not ensuring that this kind of thing didn't happen this morning of all mornings?

Me? I'm a trusting kind of guy. So, I'm willing to accept the possibility (however remote) that the timing of the maintenance was just a "freaky coincidence". But you can bet that their accusers who have been complaining so strongly in the past will not. To them, this is proof positive that what they have been saying is correct (which is that RLC doesn't care about their customers at all).

Either RLC has the worse luck in the world when it comes to things like this or their staff is seriously in need of some business training or their army of angry, frustrated customers (who they had been working hard to win back) are correct. I simply don't see any other explanation. If you do, then please enlighten me.

If their  IT  Department is like their Support Department then RLC  is utterly useless about knowledge of the business they are in.  It seems all they want is peoples money but don't want to do jack shit about upgrading their cams or getting knowledgeable people who know what they are doing.

If their  IT  Department is like their Support Department then RLC  is utterly useless about knowledge of the business they are in.  It seems all they want is peoples money but don't want to do jack shit about upgrading their cams or getting knowledgeable people who know what they are doing.

Careful now, don't let logic and common sense get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

Your whole rant could have been summarized in one sentence: "RlC purposfully put cams in maintenance at the wrong time because booky and some others think that something sexual was about to happen and RLC forgot to consult them about it". Yet you said you are not accusing them. Gotta figure out who's side you're on buddy. But I strongly don't suggest you take dfccap's side.

I've been hearing this same thing over and over:"RLC doesn't care about their customers". If they didn't care about their customers they would have never fixed anything and left your stupid asses hanging with broken cams and nothing to wack off to!

Us premium members want to have working equipment so we are able to see the "good moments" when they actually do happen. So we say YES to maintenance!

I thought u already accepted ur fault, and said we can all kick ya ass. Now we'll have to lynch you.

I thought u already accepted ur fault, and said we can all kick ya ass. Now we'll have to lynch you.

I did say that and you all can rake me over the coals.  However, I still have the right to my own opinion, be it right or wrong :)

The only maintenance in this apartment for the next 5-7 days will be Kammi taking care of cramps and her period.  Maybe Kristi too!! lol

Get a bottle of Vodka  mix their flow with it and have a real Bloody Mary. 150729071404796218.gif