Under Maintenance

Maybe it's a good time to put a stop to talk, that they put cameras under maintenance when something is happening. Certainly, they saw what happens in the room, but despite of that they gave us back the better camera 7, instead of putting the whole apartment under maintenance.

Snaky: Certainly you were not the only one who has put them e-mail, some of us may have already done so an hours ago  ;)

Actually I was directing that statement only at the "CC Complaint Division"

All I know is that it's the second time within a week that cam 7 craps out, and the second time 5 min after my e-mail the cam gets fixed and a thank you notice is sent back to me. While the others just bitch and moan.

Maybe it's a good time to put a stop to talk, that they put cameras under maintenance when something is happening. Certainly, they saw what happens in the room, but despite of that they gave us back the better camera 7, instead of putting the whole apartment under maintenance.

Snaky: Certainly you were not the only one who has put them e-mail, some of us may have already done so an hours ago  ;)

Actually I was directing that statement only at the "CC Complaint Division"

All I know is that it's the second time within a week that cam 7 craps out, and the second time 5 min after my e-mail the cam gets fixed and a thank you notice is sent back to me. While the others just bitch and moan.

belle initiative!!! toutefois, ne croyez pas qu'un gars de rlc voit vos e-mail en direct et agit!!! quand allez vous comprendre que pour rlc, les adhérents n'existent pas et sont totalement méprisables!!!? si la caméra va mieux, c'est un concours de circonstance!!! si vous demandez à Monsanto d'arrêter de nourrir vos enfants avec de la merde, pensez-vous qu'il vont vous écoutez??? ben rlc, c'est pareil!!!

great initiative !!! However, do not believe a guy from rlc see your live email and acts !!! when will you understand that for rlc, members do not exist and are totally despicable !!!? if the camera is better, it's a combination of circumstances !!! if you ask Monsanto to stop feeding your kids with shit, do you think he will listen to you ??? ben rlc, it's the same !!! ;) ::) 8)

DID ANYONE SEE HECTOR GRABBING AND BEATING ON SUZAN THIS MORNING?,WE GOT ANOTHER WOMAN BEATER STILL ON RLC FOLKS,OZI WAS RIGHT,THIS MOTHERFUCKER HAS GOT TO GO TOO.NOW THAT BITCH IS ON MY HIT LIST NOW TOO >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

SORRY FOR PUTTING IT HERE BUT I'M SPREADING THE WORD JUST IN CASE YOU GUYS MISSED IT.

HER ARMS ARE GOING TO BE ALL BRUISED UP AND SHE LOOKS SICK,DAMN I FUCKING HATE GUYS LIKE THOSE.

that is what happenes every time the girls want to play the call tasha to cut the cams off so they can play . and that the cams stay off 2 to 3 hours at a time whitch is a daily thing for this apartment.that is what u get for being a preamium member.

that is what happenes every time the girls want to play the call tasha to cut the cams off so they can play . and that the cams stay off 2 to 3 hours at a time whitch is a daily thing for this apartment.that is what u get for being a preamium member.

yes buys you all pay for that feature

Certainly. After maintenance look closely, and you can detect the entire Kamila's room has got a new beatiful red color  ;D