Under Maintenance

cam7 back  still no maintenance needed!!1

I'm beginning to think that the number of folks watching that cam is overloading the bandwidth of that particular cam, probably will happen with any cam that has lots of visitors all at once, thus it just appears to be down, when it just plain can't get signal out.  Folks give up when it crashes and then suddenly bandwidth returns and comes back on-line.  As users find out its working again, don't be surprised if it crashes again.  Vicious cycle!

I'm beginning to think that the number of folks watching that cam is overloading the bandwidth of that particular cam, probably will happen with any cam that has lots of visitors all at once, thus it just appears to be down, when it just plain can't get signal out.  Folks give up when it crashes and then suddenly bandwidth returns and comes back on-line.  As users find out its working again, don't be surprised if it crashes again.  Vicious cycle!

No nitwit, it was down way before they started and it got brought back up because I sent them an e'mail. So thank me and shut up.

No nitwit, it was down way before they started and it got brought back up because I sent them an e'mail. So thank me and shut up.

Crawl back into your hole dumb-ass!

What a bunch of angry people...do we really need to talk to each other with such disrespect?

Think about what we are all doing...who is better than anyone else?

Amen I second this statement-Right on!!!

What a bunch of angry people...do we really need to talk to each other with such disrespect?

Think about what we are all doing...who is better than anyone else?

Amen I second this statement-Right on!!!

I didn't start the name calling, that sneaky snake RLC spy did.  Been around here long enough to know that RLC only responds most of the time with 'canned' responses, if at all, and certainly not within minutes.  So he is either an 'insider' at RLC or is full of his own snake shit.  FU Snake!

Maybe it's a good time to put a stop to talk, that they put cameras under maintenance when something is happening. Certainly, they saw what happens in the room, but despite of that they gave us back the better camera 7, instead of putting the whole apartment under maintenance.

Snaky: Certainly you were not the only one who has put them e-mail, some of us may have already done so an hours ago  ;)