Under Maintenance

voilà, comme d'habitude, rlc mets en maintenance très tôt, les filles n'ont même pas mangées!!! certainement pour que l'on ne voit pas leur dernier repas?!!!

Here, as usual, put rlc maintenance very early, the girls have not even eaten !!! certainly we can not see their last meal? !!! :o :o :o :( :( :(

voilà, comme d'habitude, rlc mets en maintenance très tôt, les filles n'ont même pas mangées!!! certainement pour que l'on ne voit pas leur dernier repas?!!!

Here, as usual, put rlc maintenance very early, the girls have not even eaten !!! certainly we can not see their last meal? !!! :o :o :o :( :( :(

Corbo, you know as well as I that RLC doesn't give a rats ass what we think or want to see!!

It was very unfortunate end. We have followed their lives for a long time, and it ended sadly way when the screens froze. Now the feeling is just sadness, not anger, soon it changes to waiting for the new girls and when apartment return to online starts excitement.

I believe that maintenence was ordered to happen before 15:00, we can not know when the new girls are coming, or whether there becoming a cleaning team before the new girls' arrival.

In any case, very sad end to their story. Now it is history  :'(

It was very unfortunate end. We have followed their lives for a long time, and it ended sadly way when the screens froze. Now the feeling is just sadness, not anger, soon it changes to waiting for the new girls and when apartment return to online starts excitement.

I believe that maintenence was ordered to happen before 15:00, we can not know when the new girls are coming, or whether there becoming a cleaning team before the new girls' arrival.

In any case, very sad end to their story. Now it is history  :'(

True. I don't understand why RLC treats their paying members so shitty. I mean, they know that this apartment is the most popular one on RLC and especially these girls have a very strong fanbase  :)

The least they could do was give us the opportunity to see the girls leave. For the whole experience that would be the right ending.

But as dfCcap mentioned, RLC doesn't give a shit. They never inform us about anything. When the girls leave, when the new girls arrive. There is absolutely no love for the people who pay their bills. And that is quite sad.

Anyway, my membership will end any day now. I already cancelled it a few weeks ago. And I'm not  renewing it. I don't think it will be worth it now these girls are gone.     

im not a fan a Voyager villa but at least they let you know when something is always happening shit they tell you sex on cam 3 go to cam 3 or they will tell you movie night in the kitchen.they are always giving you a heads up or new girl becky coming soon.these are just an example.why cant rlc.do that.