Under Maintenance

my cams are not working and still says under maintenance even with refresh

I just sent this to RLC

Why is this apartment down for Maintenance at this time?????  There was nothing wrong with the cams or transmission that I can see right now.

This is an ongoing problem, and if you cannot explain and this persists, I will cancel my Premium Subscription.

Thank you

And if I get a decent response from RLC support, I will share with you all

cancel your suscription like me is the best solution for show to rlc your discontent with this all fucking maintenance with this appartment praticaly every day.

annuler votre abonnement comme moi est la meilleur solution pour montrer votre mecontentement vers rlc avec toutes ces maintenances injustifiées dans cette appart quasi tout les jours,ras le bol

Really disappointing, apartment practically empty whole day, but when the girls came home, then UM. The best part of Kamila's shower missed, and most likely the entire shower of Kristy.

I do not think break the membership is the best solution, but to send an e-mail to support, and ask why always so inappropriate moment, even everything worked well.

j know but j'm tired send emails to support ,rlc doing always the same standard answer and nothing change,j'm back with free cams,tired with this all cameras problem(lagging,freezing,disconnected....)

That's the problem. Just few emails to them, does not lead to a change, but if they get much more something might happen.

I was just responding to a quote,  I know that this is the wrong thread.

If you were talking about Carla eating topless, thanks! I rarely ever look at that apartment and had never gotten to see her topless before. But, your comment make me jump over real quick. She does look good.