Under Maintenance

Now there is Milana's room and a guest room. This must mean that, Coco's enlistment has ended, but she is still there with Milana (as at the beginning she was just Milana's guest, not actual resident). I think new girl could come as early as tonight or latest at the morning, maybe with Milana. Her name is not yet told, so Coco's old room is just guest room.

Now there is Milana's room and a guest room. This must mean that, Coco's enlistment has ended, but she is still there with Milana (as at the beginning she was just Milana's guest, not actual resident). I think new girl could come as early as tonight or latest at the morning, maybe with Milana. Her name is not yet told, so Coco's old room is just guest room.

I don't know for certain, but I think that Coco is leaving and is just staying in Milana's room tonight (maybe Milana will be out all night with her boyfriend or something). Coco was going through her "papers" a little while ago which I think are her travel papers.

I agree that the other room has probably been prepared for the new tenant. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Everybody's speculation amuses me.

1. I'll miss Coco's cute little body if she is gone.

2. I hope Milana is sticking around  Love those pointy bouncy titties of hers.

3. I like the idea of Milana and Coco sharing a room! Although I thing that is a false speculation

4. It is very hard to type when your drunk!!

Everybody's speculation amuses me.

1. I'll miss Coco's cute little body if she is gone.

2. I hope Milana is sticking around  Love those pointy bouncy titties of hers.

3. I like the idea of Milana and Coco sharing a room! Although I thing that is a false speculation

4. It is very hard to type when your drunk!!

According to other posts.  Milana is gone.  Likely Coco is not to far off from leaving herself since they both entered about the same time.

Usually when this apartment is under maintenance and comes back on it has had a house cleaning crew in . The kitchen is extremely clean, counters are bare everything has been put away . The living room floors are clean , no crap on the floor , clothes and blanket brought in from the balcony and i see a new cover is on the couch .

Good findings, now I can see them when there is again bright. Everything is again in place, even a new girl's wardrobe is turned again so that she can change clothes by hiding behind the door  >:(

This makes sense. RLC went through the process of changing Coco's room name to Guest, but left the other room labeled Milana. If Coco was staying and Milana was leaving, they would have removed Milana's name when they changed the other room.

I don't think Milana is gone, her suitcase can still be seen behind the door (when it's closed) and her stuff is still on the dresser. She's probably just sleeping at her boyfriend's place again. But it is rather odd. We'll see in a day or two what the situation is.

This makes sense. RLC went through the process of changing Coco's room name to Guest, but left the other room labeled Milana. If Coco was staying and Milana was leaving, they would have removed Milana's name when they changed the other room.

Ever since it was posted that someone had left. I haven't seen anyone in the living room all night long.  Only time will tell which one it is.

• 3 weeks later...