Under Maintenance

OMG. Nina has been away of their apartment, and brought their video game here.  ::)

And at the same time came again proven that all those apartments are in the same place in Utah. But the real reason for the visit of Nina was guaranteed to teach those girls lesbian sex!

Vous avez remarqué que la copine a récupéré son smartphone?

La dernière maintenance pourrait-elle être due à la récupération du smartphone de la copine de Nora?

Une visite imprévue pour ramener le bien à la fille?

Je me pose la question depuis tout-à-l'heure...  ::)

OMG. Nina has been away of their apartment, and brought their video game here.  ::)

And at the same time came again proven that all those apartments are in the same place in Utah. But the real reason for the visit of Nina was guaranteed to teach those girls lesbian sex!

Can you explain this better please? The part about teaching those girls lesbian sex!

Can you explain this better please? The part about teaching those girls lesbian sex!

Hahaha, swallowed it hook, line and sinker! ::)

be prepaired they may be talking about the cams being turned off again the way they where chatting and brought up the name tasha(dasha) again .

So which one is it tasha or dasha? Because tasha is not a russian name by itself. And which dasha is it, and why she has to be connected to maintenance? The next time you "think" they are talking about cams being turned off, record their conversation and send it to me. That way I can listen and let you know exactly what they are saying. Because there are several words that sound like that and they could be saying any one of them. Until then, put your imaginations on hold.

be prepaired they may be talking about the cams being turned off again the way they where chatting and brought up the name tasha(dasha) again .

So which one is it tasha or dasha? Because tasha is not a russian name by itself. And which dasha is it, and why she has to be connected to maintenance? The next time you "think" they are talking about cams being turned off, record their conversation and send it to me. That way I can listen and let you know exactly what they are saying. Because there are several words that sound like that and they could be saying any one of them. Until then, put your imaginations on hold.

Go back in your hole!

Go back in your hole!

Dude go check into a mental hospital you fucking prick. I wasn't even talking to you, just like I wasn't talking to you about picture size, yet you keep sticking your little wiener in my business. I actually offered my help here in translating and figuring out what is this tasha/dasha word you guys keep hearing, because I watch these girls 90% more then I watch any other apartment, yet I have never heard them say this word.

But then seeing as how you can't come up with anything more original then "go back in your hole", you're probably not adept enough to understand this anyway!