Under Maintenance

What the hell is going on??? There is nothing wrong with the cams in this apt that I can tell.  Kami in tub, Kristy in bottom bathroom, and Nora eating and watching computer, but is not happy and does not respond to Kristy trying to be nice and converse.  So why the maintenence now???????

Que coño pasa ahora mismo para poner otra vez el apartamento bajo mantenimiento a estas horas? Ahh sí, que Kamila y Kristy acaban de llegar al apartamento y estan todas las chicas dentro...a la mierda con RLC!!! Yo creo que por la cara de perro que tenía Nora cuando han llegado Kamila y Kristy al apartamento ha puesto bajo mantenimiento el apartamento para hechar más mierda por la boca ahora hacia estas dos chicas. Envidiosa de mierda!

Guest bobbyjoe

cancel your suscription like me is the best solution for show to rlc your discontent with this all fucking maintenance with this appartment praticaly every day.

annuler votre abonnement comme moi est la meilleur solution pour montrer votre mecontentement vers rlc avec toutes ces maintenances injustifiées dans cette appart quasi tout les jours,ras le bol

everything seems to be fine i dont know why they went under maintenance.

Ciertamente extraño verdad Canito? Algo que han hecho estas dos chicas no le ha gustado a Nora seguramente...quizás se han ido a la playa ellas dos sin avisarla...todos sabemos como es Nora. Sin querer ofender a nadie, ni siquiera a la propia Nora.

Time when everything has gone well so far, it is probably good time to bring up this thread. I do not know what RLC has done during those long maintenance breaks (about 8 hours), but hopefully things, which are now kept this apartment online, without previously so common an hour or two daily maintenance breaks. I have not encountered even small issues that were previously appeared frequently.

I do not know if it's only in my eyes, but does anyone else noticed like image quality would be improved in Kamila's and Kristy's rooms and motion playback would be smoother? Or is it just my imagination?

Unfortunately, last night after the girls went upstairs, the lag in the feed became so bad that it was like watching a slide show instead of a continuous video data feed. Rather than just jumping to conclusions, I checked out everything I could on my PC and network connections.

I do not believe the problem was on my side. I had plenty of available RAM, was using a very low percentage of my CPU power and my network connections were extremely powerful because of the time of day here.

In fact, I had even closed almost all of the other applications I had been running to make sure I gave the RLC feed everything it needed to let me receive a steady video stream. But, the lag was terrible and practically made it impossible to enjoy the video.

I did not have any problems, everything went as it should. Did you use a 4-View Mode, in which case the movement in four cameras at the same time requires easily 20 to 25 Mbps connection speed, depending on circumstances? I think that causes most of the lagging problems.

No, for that very reason, I made sure that I was single screen mode. I haven't used the multi-screen view for almost a month because of all the lag problems I've been having. I really believed initially that the problem could very well have been on my side. But, after running 3 of the major virus/malware software programs on my system, I decided to go the extra mile and shut down every non-system application so that the only thing running was chrome and one other program. That's why I was a little peeved when the problem continued to act the exact same way after I made sure that my side was as clean as I could get it.

I will say that there is one more possibility for the lag that may not be RLC's problem. That is, I have no idea whether their network is distributing their feeds as efficiently as possible to all destinations. It may be that different geographical areas are actually receiving different bandwidth allowance or something along those lines. I just don't know.