http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sentence of the week....

But our nameless blond guy is getting a very realistic private Lesbo show

Wonderful. Finally fun without these stupid games. They just have fun, in there own speed. Nice to see how Tanya is absorbed into the music, she really like to dance. :) .... I am really glad that Tver had outside plans today and that the new guy knows how to enjoy this show without to destroy it. Very good.

Wonderful. Finally fun without these stupid games. They just have fun, in there own speed. Nice to see how Tanya is absorbed into the music, she really like to dance. :) .... I am really glad that Tver had outside plans today and that the new guy knows how to enjoy this show without to destroy it. Very good.

The dynamic I think is a little better now that Tanya is back in Voronezh and Karen is gone.  Dizi and Tanya seemed to have fun tonight without having to get naked or performing sex acts (not that I am complaining about those but a little break is good for them).  The new guy seems content to watch and enjoy without feeling the need to whip it out (if this was Tver, Ivornian and Akira would be buck naked by now, jerking off and hoping for sex).

It may seem a little corny but I think the new guy and Tanya would make a good couple. 

Ice_Cream.jpg

sentence of the week....

But our nameless blond guy is getting a very realistic private Lesbo show

Screen_Shot_10_11_15_at_11_16_PM.png

Better hope he doesn't put his foot in his mouth.  His foot is probably bigger than his dick.  :lmao:  :lmao:

Got to be at least a size 17 or more.

Yes, I liked it very much. And even more with this new guy (why doesn't VV gave him a name already?) who truly respect these women. I was almost forgotten they really exist  :D

Now let's hope that VV finds a certain balance between the two apartments. It doesn't have to be sex and parties every day. Just for the weekends or so. And not always with the two apartments together. Maybe the tenants have friends who are willing to join their party just like at RLC.

If VV will manage to add another decent tenant in Voronezh (I don't know if Tanya is actually staying there), they will be good to go. This last soloparty was a good start as far as I concern.

But it's too early to say anything about the near future of this site. 

Dear Voyeur Villa: The next time you have meetings with your occupants could you please let them know that listening to music at ear shattering volumes is not conducive to viewing. While we understand that we can manually reduce or eliminate the volume, that is not really a solution. Thank you.