Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

:drool: :drool: :drool:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I concur  :drool: :drool: :drool:

It is almost cruel to bring someone this hot to the apartment and then have her not get at least semi-naked. If she is Lev's sister then it must have led him to some bad/good thoughts. Whoever she is, his eyes seem to be on her more than Zoya.

I concur  :drool: :drool: :drool:

It is almost cruel to bring someone this hot to the apartment and then have her not get at least semi-naked. If she is Lev's sister then it must have led him to some bad/good thoughts. Whoever she is, his eyes seem to me on her more than Zoya.

Yup! Imagine seeing her being humped with those jugs loose! A dream cum true!!! =)

One of thee hottest girls ever to grace RLC and she's a prude. She could make a fortune with her own apartment. Then she could invite Zoya as a guest. Poor Leora would be put out on the street.

I think that I'm cursed to never be able to record the guest changing,this is my second attempt and thanks to windows 10,my software recorded my cursor instead of the screen,I hope that Hope85 got it all :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

• Upvote 1

I think that I'm cursed to never be able to record the guest changing,this is my second attempt and thanks to windows 10,my software recorded my cursor instead of the screen,I hope that Hope85 got it all :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

encore aurait-il fallu qu'elle se change!!! elle s'est couchée en robe, juste enlevée le bas!! cher ami, "miss crado" se couche comme elle s'est habillée il y a 2 jours!!! très belle mais sale, pour ne rien faire voir!!!

yet would it take to change it !!! she was lying in a dress, just removed the bottom !! dear friend, "miss filthy" layer as she dressed two days ago !!! very nice but dirty, for doing nothing to see !!! :headache: :doh: :'( :'(

I know that she may be "Miss filthy" Corboblanc but I would still fuck her,I may just have to put on a "Hazmat Suit" to do so though,I got my tank of oxygen and face mask on so I can't smell her , and then  just poke a hole out for my dick to go through and I'm ready to make sweet love to her :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

encore aurait-il fallu qu'elle se change!!! elle s'est couchée en robe, juste enlevée le bas!! cher ami, "miss crado" se couche comme elle s'est habillée il y a 2 jours!!! très belle mais sale, pour ne rien faire voir!!!

yet would it take to change it !!! she was lying in a dress, just removed the bottom !! dear friend, "miss filthy" layer as she dressed two days ago !!! very nice but dirty, for doing nothing to see !!! :headache: :doh: :'( :'(

• Upvote 1

You ain't missing nothing euromike. Don't need t worry about recording her changing. She will never show anything.  I'm already beginning to dislike the prude bitch. Not because she doesn't go nude but i'm beginning to think she may be pretty stuck up. From her expression below you can see her looking straight at us saying "Fuck you. You ain't seeing shit !" written all over her face. Fuck her and her fish smelling pussy.