Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

Lena (guest) told Max aka Lev that her relationship is falling apart with her boyfriend in Moscow.

She is 25 years old and wants to start a family but her boyfriend doesn't want to have kids now.

They live in Moscow with his mother who is smoking and farting all the time. Max laughed.

Meanwhile she has already started seeing new guy who wants to have family.

Max is suggesting her that she should try to be with the new guy at least the kids would be happy that

they don't have to see grandma who is farting and smoking.  ::)

It's no worse than this fat cow who watches the trains on his iPad all the days ...

This guy makes me sick, he is hideous, her milky skin, his ribs, his dirty beard and his junky face ...

My foot in his ass!

en ce moment, se déroule un concours de fainéantise, entre lev et son challenger "cheveux bleus"!!! même si lev tiens à conserver sa première place, on est jamais à l'abri d'une surprise, car cheveux bleus est très motivée!!!!

now, runs a competition for laziness, between lev and his challenger "blue hair" !!! although lev like to keep his first place, one is never safe from a surprise because blue hair is very motivated !!!! :poke: :clap: :clap:

en ce moment, se déroule un concours de fainéantise, entre lev et son challenger "cheveux bleus"!!! même si lev tiens à conserver sa première place, on est jamais à l'abri d'une surprise, car cheveux bleus est très motivée!!!!

now, runs a competition for laziness, between lev and his challenger "blue hair" !!! although lev like to keep his first place, one is never safe from a surprise because blue hair is very motivated !!!! :poke: :clap: :clap:

Well, at least blue hair is cute and she sure isn't lazy when she's drunk.  :lmao:

I don't know why we even waste time watching Lev trying to fuck his Sister/Cousin/Niece/Co-worker/fellow actor,or whatever the fuck she is, when we got a very beautiful and very entertaining lady named Zoya right here,I was looking at a couple photos of Zoya and I think that she looks so damn hot and sexy,Lev better thank his lucky stars that she is with him,It still pisses me the fuck off that night after night he still leaves Zoya to sleep alone while he's out in the living room laying next to this girl,now you tell me which one of our wives/girlfriends would put up with us doing what lev does night after night with this guest. :dwarf: :idk:

• Upvote 1

she just changed shirt and bra on couch, hope someone recorded both cams, should be some nipslip

There was a possible side-boob, but the blankets are taking away the best view. Hopefully someone had a better view from a different angle.

She is a good actress for sure!!  They are probably ugly, saggy titties anyway!

Unfortunately for us, they are not ugly or saggy. We could see that from those rare occasions when she would go bra-less or shower with clothes on (without a bra on). They look sensational. That's what keeps driving everyone crazy.