FUNNY PRANKS AND REVENGE VIDEOS

euromike69

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This guy has his own channel on YouTube. He is in no way politically correct. Kitten would not have approved. But I can't help but think of this video every time I go to Home Depot and they're standing around outside.

You are correct lol.  Now every time I go to Home Depot, I will think about that video and chuckle my ass off!!!   Thanks for sharing, that was funny...

Personally, I think the guy is a fucking ass hole. All those guys want is a days work for a days pay to feed their families. 

Have any of you ever rode up to a Home Depot and have seen a group of blacks standing there waiting to work?

No?

I didn't think so. They are all lined up on the front porch waiting for their free money that your idiot government gives them to vote for them.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎09 at 6:12 AM, TBG 150 said:

Personally, I think the guy is a fucking ass hole. All those guys want is a days work for a days pay to feed their families. 

Have any of you ever rode up to a Home Depot and have seen a group of blacks standing there waiting to work?

No?

I didn't think so. They are all lined up on the front porch waiting for their free money that your idiot government gives them to vote for them.

I just go past the Army, Navy & Air Force Club when they have their Friday Night Dances. Each Black Guy has a 300 + Pound Heifer in their hands.

• Upvote 1