new couple: taya/yarik

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She must work as a stripper ..  she was practicing dancing in front of the mirror doors in the hall.

I really doubt that she just likes to dance i guess like most Girls. Her a stripper lol shes not that hot and have u seen her outfits, i havent seen her wearing anything that can be classed as almost sexy, she´s like a grandma.

She must work as a stripper ..  she was practicing dancing in front of the mirror doors in the hall.

I really doubt that she just likes to dance i guess like most Girls. Her a stripper lol shes not that hot and have u seen her outfits, i havent seen her wearing anything that can be classed as almost sexy, she´s like a grandma.

Last night she was attempting aerobics in front of the mirror, wearing tight jeans which must have restricted movement. The atmosphere between the two of them was quite frosty after an arguement he slept on the sofa until he must have felt lonely in the middle of the night and went to bed.

The dress sense of these two is time warped and so old fashioned I can't believe they are so far behind the times!

His jeans belong on a boy of about 13 into sagging and she wears jeans that look like they are from the 80's. She was even trying on dungarees the other day and they looked like they were used by Bananarama and Dexy's Midnight Runners!!!

Very interesting dynamics between these two!!!

Yes, these 2 are the more interesting of all the others as their behaviour is different from the others in many ways, his sagging jeans makes me laugh and he likes nothing more than playing on his playstation 1 console. Currently got a friend round now playing along.

Lol no one has posted here in 2 Days so i just had to. Thats how uninteresting this couple is sometimes i wonder how rlc recruit how they Think, they are so boring watching paint dry is more fun.

This couple doesn't interest me in the slightest!

I don't really watch this apt. does the girl like her mate? It seems that he tries and she denies him a lot. a bit strange being that they are a young couple. she doesn't seem to be shy about her body but man he is getting no action.

Has anybody actually seen anything from Taya to indicate that she even likes Yarik? Has anyone ever seen her show any interest in sex whatsoever? Seriously, I haven't. I don't understand what she is doing in the apartment. She certainly doesn't seem like she wants to be there to me.

Would love to help you out with your questions bookmaster but this is one apartment I don't watch!  I can't get past the big ass tattoo on yacks back!!