Taya and Yarik Pictures

You know what adds salt in the wound in this situation,is the fact that she woke up this morning and rolled over an layed on top of him because she was horny,and begged him for sex,they had sex for about ten minutes,then went into the bathroom and freshened up,and then the next thing I know,this bullshit right here started,Both Taya and I are now wishing that she never woke him up,just imagine actually he did all this to her just 10 minutes after having sex with her.that girl Taya looks so young and helpless,damn I wish that I could have protected her from him,but all I could do was watch helplessly  >:( >:(

RLC subscribers should let RLC know that watching tenants get beaten is neither interesting nor a sexual turn-on, even for the most dedicated voyeur.

Yarik thinks that RLC stands for Real Life Crime.

I think Yarik should learn that prison offers free rent and nightly sex, too.

RLC subscribers should let RLC know that watching tenants get beaten is neither interesting nor a sexual turn-on, even for the most dedicated voyeur.

Sent them an email today saying that there are alot of footage as evidence and that I expect them to honor their part as a legit company. He should go to jail!!

Sent them an email today saying that there are alot of footage as evidence and that I expect them to honor their part as a legit company. He should go to jail!!

désolé, mais je ne pense pas qu'il risque grand chose!!! la scène fut dure, mais taya n'a pas reçu de coups violents, qui nécessite l'arrivée de la police.....attention, je suis extrêmement choqué par ce que j'ai vu, la pauvre fille était terrorisée!!! mais il ne l'a pas tabasser....peut-être que sans les caméras, elle aurait été dans un autre état!!! :-\

sorry but I do not think much risk !!! the stage was hard, but Taya has not received severe beatings, which requires police arrived ..... attention, I am extremely shocked by what I saw, the poor girl was terrified !! ! but he did not beat up .... maybe without the cameras, she was a mess !!! :-\